Riot videos and reaction here

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I am terrified that you are right. The protesters get their race war, and everybody loses.
There's not going to be a race war. The war is over ideology. Most of these Antifa protestors are white. Most of their opponents would be white also. On the BLM side, BLM does not appear to speak for most black people. Likely, as this civil conflict intensifies, there will be a million different factions supported by a variety of foreign nation-state powers that would benefit from the demise of the US, which appears inevitable in the near future. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There's not going to be a race war. The war is over ideology. Most of these Antifa protestors are white. Most of their opponents would be white also. On the BLM side, BLM does not appear to speak for most black people. Likely, as this civil conflict intensifies, there will be a million different factions supported by a variety of foreign nation-state powers that would benefit from the demise of the US, which appears inevitable in the near future. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
I used race war as a short cut.

I meant holy war.

What % of the population is antifa?

I wonder if anyone knows?

If trump wins there will be an escalation in social unrest, which trump will use for his own benefit.

Bummer.

Last edited: