Riding a fish at performance shorty volume??

paunch23

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2011
Rep. of Panama, La Barqueta, David, Chiriquí
I wanted to try this. BUT. another thing you can explore is a lighter glass job.
I think I wrote about this already, but a friend has a stretch Quadfish which I order a copy of, immediately after riding his. I've had mine for years now, and after many sessions I can say that they do not surf the same. I think his fish is lighter and that's what makes it more lively! Funny thing is I rode his frggn board only once! :foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Hey Clamsmasher.

Are you still happy with your Rusty Trad? There’s a brand new one in a shop here on Bali in my (ever growing old man) dims for about $500 Aussie. Very tempted.

Reactions: Aruka

Clamsmasher

Michael Peterson status
Apr 22, 2013
Nar
Hey Clamsmasher.

Are you still happy with your Rusty Trad? There’s a brand new one in a shop here on Bali in my (ever growing old man) dims for about $500 Aussie. Very tempted.
Hey Maz,

Yeah mate I love it. I’m going to move into a much smaller place shortly, and only take 3 boards…and this one is automatically on the list.

Britt Merrick twins have been awesome for it, I’m thinking of getting a set of Webber 3 tab Flexi twins in Futures base for it but don’t really have to.

There is a local brew pub here, strangely with a surf shop inside it. It has a 419 fish in pretty much the same dims….I’d say mine was a 419 befaore it became a model, just without the bevel rail shoulders.

Reactions: Maz

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Hey Maz,

Yeah mate I love it. I’m going to move into a much smaller place shortly, and only take 3 boards…and this one is automatically on the list.

Britt Merrick twins have been awesome for it, I’m thinking of getting a set of Webber 3 tab Flexi twins in Futures base for it but don’t really have to.

There is a local brew pub here, strangely with a surf shop inside it. It has a 419 fish in pretty much the same dims….I’d say mine was a 419 befaore it became a model, just without the bevel rail shoulders.
Thanks, mate. And good luck on the move - always a challenge. (Coincidentally I was thinking of a three board mini quiver yesterday. Hard to do, but mine would be 6’3 Pyzalien, 6’10 Desert Storm, 8’6 Desert Storm. That should cover a bit of ground)