Rest In Peace Chris 'Davo' Davidson

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
"Coleman told the court he was “obsessed” with Chris Davidson ’cause of the surf star’s conviction of a child sex offence years before."

What's the story there?

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
  • Wow
Reactions: PRCD

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
What had happened was this guy was drunk, obnoxious and not invited. Someone told him if he didn't leave I would kick his ass and pointed me out. He walked over and took a swing at me with no conversation. I knew nothing re what had happened, but I saw him walking towards me with that look in his eyes.
Friends are a mixed blessing.

Realistically, what else were you supposed to do? You were sucker punched.
I guess I got sucker punched by someone who know what they were doing because I didn't see it coming and just woke up on the ground. Put me off going to the public pool for a while, but sooner or later, gotta get back on the horse, or to the pool (which was the right thing to do, because later that summer, someone worked over his buddy pretty well...older brother took out the 16 yr old bully and all us 13 yr olds silently rejoiced).

Last edited:

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
"Coleman told the court he was “obsessed” with Chris Davidson ’cause of the surf star’s conviction of a child sex offence years before."

What's the story there?
Wait...I'm not sure who I'm suppose to be rooting for here at this point.