Republicans

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Fagsy is up early this morning, Mods please move, I feel bad polluting the mainforum
Why all the homophobia? Decidedly not liberal. Otherwise, great thread, your best yet! To keep it surfing related post a picture of yourself surfing!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why all the homophobia? Decidedly not liberal. Otherwise, great thread, your best yet! To keep it surfing related post a picture of yourself surfing!
My whole fan fan club is here, the washed up angry old kooks, the condo board karen, Grape boi. Hey ogre, whine some more about your injuries and chores, maybe a picture of breakfeast to impress us all.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Nope, you admitting haning in the gay music scene yesterday, come out of the closet you wont be such an angry manlet bitch. Obviously a an angry closeted twink.
Gay music scene?

I never hung out in the gay music scene. (I didn't know there was a gay music scene, actually)

Knew and had lots of friends in the party scene though. All kinds of people.

Does your employer know how homophobic you are and that you call people "fags"?

I'm sure Dominos has some sort of policy about that.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
For the record all this started with Caca taking a unprovoked shot(lies) at me, and thenall his bois pile on like the scumbags they are.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
My whole fan fan club is here, the washed up angry old kooks, the condo board karen, Grape boi. Hey ogre, whine some more about your injuries and chores, maybe a picture of breakfeast to impress us all.
You won’t deflect your way out of this one dumbass.

First, I’ve never whined about my injuries and chores. Never. I signed up for them both through my own decisions and earned them. Zero regrets.

Apparently you are suffering with an extreme case of manopause. Angry angry and more angry. Confused. Lashing out.

What’s the deal with your homophobic posts here?

If you don’t want to post a picture of yourself surfing post one of someone else.

Maybe a lunch picture just for you!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Lot of homophobia combined with anger and lashing out here, that’s normally a sign of something.

its ok the erbb is a safe space :roflmao:
People take unprovoked shots and dont expect a response, then when the response comes they either play the victim or dog pile.