Republicans Do Not Believe in Democracy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
In addition to trying to overturn a free and fair election, nationwide voter suppression, now they are directly going against the will of voters on medical/legal weed and medicare expansion. The voters approved them through referendum and the R legislature is refusing to enact them.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
They'll conveniently believe in democracy when they have the majority of opinion on their side, which, judging by the looks of things, will never happen again.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
In addition to trying to overturn a free and fair election, nationwide voter suppression, now they are directly going against the will of voters on medical/legal weed and medicare expansion. The voters approved them through referendum and the R legislature is refusing to enact them.
Please examine California for the multiple times the government has overturned the direct will of the people

Both sides are the same. Face it

Also: nationwide voter suppression :roflmao:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Fat?

Aren't you the guy who eats a days worth of protein in two weeks?
you’re being extremely intellectually dishonest since i specifically on this one since I went out of my way to read a bunch of published work on the topic and revised my previously held opinion based on scientific facts.

and aren’t you the one who admitted to being a fatso previously before becoming mma manorexic?