Republicans are openly a cult of personality

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I don't think it's necessarily true of many individuals who support the republican party. But it appears to be 100% true for all but a tiny struggling minority of republican politicians. The fact that almost all republican supporters are completely willing to look past it - or outright support it - is pretty fvcking sketchy.

Reactions: Northern_Shores

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I don't think it's necessarily true of many individuals who support the republican party. But it appears to be 100% true for all but a tiny struggling minority of republican politicians. The fact that almost all republican supporters are completely willing to look past it - or outright support it - is pretty fvcking sketchy.
The reason why the politicians are bending the knee is Trumps unbreakable hold on the idiot base.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Spot on - this should be the central issue of 2022 :cheers:

Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.) said the “first question in every race in the country” should be whether GOP candidates believed the “big lie” that the election was stolen. Cheney’s potential ouster will “link them more to the big lie,” Khanna added of House Republicans. “It’s not about Trump. It’s about, Do you believe in truth?”

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The fact that they still back the guy who rat-fvcked the country via his lack of leadership during a pandemic, tried to overturn a free and fair election, and incited an attempted insurrection tells you everything you need to know.
Wasn't 100% of the focus of 100% of the DNC and 90% of mass media on stopping the last administration? Why cry when the other side plays the same games you do?

Also "insurrection" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Wasn't 100% of the focus of 100% of the DNC and 90% of mass media on stopping the last administration? Why cry when the other side plays the same games you do?

Also "insurrection" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Going full cult member, Huh? Any comment on Republicans openly admitting they are a cult of personality.

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
according to "quiet"
this guy was the guy who started us all on this journey:
where your whole life all you're doing is selling yourself to others

The new Dale Carnegie
1620353554334.jpeg

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
that is so relatable. i also lament the homeless, spoiling my view of the street. and who amongst us has not considered packing up the hangar, jumping into their private plane, and flying off to some place where the poor are not in view? :shrug:
Packs up his own hangar? Poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: sussle