Repeal and Replace ISN'T DONE

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Trump just keeps on digging!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/trump-cites-hospitalized-senator-that-doesnt-exist.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s3&utm_campaign=sharebutton-t

“We have the votes, but reconciliation is a disaster,” Trump told Fox & Friends in an interview that aired Thursday morning. “But as you know, it ends on Friday. So we don’t have enough time, because we have one senator who’s a ‘yes’ vote, a great person, but he’s in the hospital.”

Trump went on: “And he’s a ‘yes’ vote. So we can’t do it by Friday. So we have the votes. We will do it some time at the beginning of the year, but prior to the election in November.”

Trump unveiled this excuse Wednesday morning on Twitter and told reporters a few hours later that he was talking about Mississippi senator Thad Cochran. But Cochran, whose office said he had a medical procedure earlier this week, isn’t in the hospital. The 79-year-old confirmed that in a tweet.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
RedPillRob said:
You are literally the most retarded poster ever to pen a post in this godforsaken room.

Seriously my brain go into a spasm when I read your incoherent retardation.

I'm pretty certain many believe same but are just not up for commenting but man o man you are crippled mentally.
his whole post is quoting Cheeto ;)

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
It's never going to happen

Something as big as this needs to be bipartisan

Otherwise it will be a constant battle

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
RedPillRob said:
You are literally the most retarded poster ever to pen a post in this godforsaken room.

Seriously my brain go into a spasm when I read your incoherent retardation.

I'm pretty certain many believe same but are just not up for commenting but man o man you are crippled mentally.
See how he is irritating?

That is how you are to some people.

Think about that tonight.

K?

Thxs

bi!