Remember when...

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Oh, who was the guy who was a gardener/cab driver in San Francisco? I had an imp handle on him as well. It was great. For me anyway. Hopefully he's still alive.

"I was consistently the third best 4A surfer in the San Francisco district when the other two guys didn't show up, I was shot 12 times while driving a cab and then was the first guy to surf Mavericks on a serving tray, after all that, I had done it all.

So I became a gardener."

What was his handle?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Oh, who was the guy who was a gardener/cap driver in San Francisco? I had an imp handle on him as well. It was great. For me anyway. Hopefully he's still alive.

"I was consistently the third best 4A surfer in the San Francisco district when the other two guys didn't show up, I was shot 12 times while driving a cab and then was the first guy to surf Mavericks on a serving tray, after all that, I had done it all.

So I became a gardener."

What was his handle?
LeeD/LeeP

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I wonder if he’s wondering why his old video is getting a sudden bump in views today
Not sure but I was LMAO when I read the first comment on that tennis thread, "Where is LeeD":

Windsurfed from the bay, out into the Pacific, south around Cape Horn, north past Brazil, through the Caribbean, and up to Puerto Rico. (The Panama Canal is for sissies and posers.) Now incommunicado as he rebuilds the entire island by hand with nothing but a hammer and a Dunlop Maxply Fort.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
  • Haha
Reactions: Hump

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Anyone remember FTF? He called me drunk off his ass about 15 years ago. Hopefully he's hanging in there.

Reactions: gbg

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
That can't be him. LeeD told me he was a 4A men's division surfer in the WSA in 1969. By my math, that means he has to be at LEAST 70 years old. Unless he was surfing up out of like the Embryo division or something. But even then...
:roflmao:

His comment on this thread. I mean, it has to be him, no?

I do really well as the 2 team, hitting against a solid 4.5.
Problem comes when I'm alone, hitting against 3.5's. No chance against higher.
Hitting every other ball gives me rest, a breather, and time to find balance...and recovery

edit: - "Pandemonium in the park Round 2"
Comments from round 1:https://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php?threads/the-leed-vs-maximagq-thread.512321/page-8
Lies.
LeeD's Biggest 1st serve was the "big bang"
LeeD's 2nd Serve killed off the Dinosaurs
LeeD's slice broke up Pangaea
LeeD's backhand down the line created the Grand Canyon
LeeD had a rally pace forehand that cracked the Liberty Bell
Martin Luther King Jr. had another dream, to watch LeeD play tennis in person
the 12.0 oz unstrung weight is nothing.

:bowdown:

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I'm tired of this place, Saltwater Dreams is way hipper...
I invented LMAO_U_Dum_Dums just to mess with the SWD's crew.

There were a lot of IMPS that followed and that was hilarious.

But.. the IMP LMAO_@_U_Dum_Dums got me in trouble with hunnybunny. And I think I know who you are. :D

:roflmao::roflmao:

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
I was never hip enough to be a troll or an imp, except for the time I registered at SurferGirl.com or whatever it was.
I registered as Frump, a surfer girl from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

Can't recall what happened to her.

Take care.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
longplanche the french artsiest wrong boarder what ever presenced the erBB.

:dancing:

Shouldn't the name of the thread be changed to "***THE OFFICIAL eBB TROLL OUTTING THREAD***"

:shrug: