Remember the Westboro Baptist Church?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Westboro Baptists....the church people who show up at funerals for vets with signs saying "God hates fags" just so that the USA at large gets their thoughts on God's thoughts?

Might be freedom of speech and whatnot, still seems super crass to me. Why not just let grieving people have a little respite from the world for a moment?

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Westboro Baptists....the church people who show up at funerals for vets with signs saying "God hates fags" just so that the USA at large gets their thoughts on God's thoughts?

Might be freedom of speech and whatnot, still seems super crass to me. Why not just let grieving people have a little respite from the world for a moment.
Because they live in Topeka and want the world to feel their misery.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

Might be freedom of speech and whatnot, still seems super crass to me. Why not just let grieving people have a little respite from the world for a moment?
we have news clips to generate ser, please let us do out biz

Reactions: Mr Doof

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I used to be all cool with the muslins until I went to Morocco.

Then I was like Islam sucks! I hate this stupid fucking religion!
I was in Sfax Tunisia during Ramadan a few years ago. The hotel had a bunch of blankets set up across the dining room so you couldn't see in. A bunch of miserably hungry muzzies is bad enough but having them see people eating during the day may set them off. Tunisia is a shithole. I never got people vacationing in Morocco either. Senegal on the other hand. Dakar is way up there on the places you want to party.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Doug is having comparison issues this afternoon.

Must have been the maui trip.
Don't be harsh, he only omitted a few words from his comparison.

Like "voted" and "public property".

I'm considering of flying a rainbow courtesy flag, just to filter out the assholes.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
It's like the same thing without the hot daughter.

Does someone have the right to fly a swastika in front of city hall? These displays speak for the overall coimmunities. And no, the overall community does not believe there is such a thing as ""being gay".

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Does someone have the right to fly a swastika in front of city hall? These displays speak for the overall coimmunities. And no, the overall community does not believe there is such a thing as ""being gay".
Denial is not a river in Egypt my friend.

You said guys are wired to eat gluten and butt fuck other guys.

That's what being gay is.

Retard

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Denial is not a river in Egypt my friend.

You said guys are wired to eat gluten and butt fuck other guys.

And yet males who claim to be homos only represent only 1% of the adult U.S. population. Strange, isn't it?

Males can manipulate epigenes to choose whatever genes we please.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Quote whatever bias you want. It's a far cry from the remainder of the 100% who choose not to lie and claim they "are gay".

Denial is not a river in Africa.

Why are 10% of people left handed?

• Love
Reactions: sirfun