Refusing the vaccine?????

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So...government should be manufacturing the vaccine? What does corporatism have to do with vaccination and how would less ties to government benefit us in this situation?
No. That was in response to Afoaf asserting that businesses should be able to fire people that don't get the vaccine

Government manufacturing the vaccine would be far, far more dangerous than private companies doing so. Government needs to be as far away as possible from things being injected into our bodies

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
yeah, I agree with that too but we can do much better.

NY vaccinated the entire city (6 million people) in one month back in 1947.

By comparison my state has vaccinated 430,000-ish in a month.
I already answered you what the problem is today compared to that 1947 vaccination

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No. That was in response to Afoaf asserting that businesses should be able to fire people that don't get the vaccine

Government manufacturing the vaccine would be far, far more dangerous than private companies doing so. Government needs to be as far away as possible from things being injected into our bodies
Yeah, corporations don't have ulterior motives whatsoever and they should be fully trusted.

It's the government that wants to control you by injecting the microchip.

Full retard.

• Haha
Reactions: What_it_Do_Baybeeee

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No, you're the one with chronic vocabulary problems
Every common sense rule that keeps this society together is "authoritarianism" to you.

That's how little you understand words.

It's because the worst thing that happened in your life is being forced to use reusable grocery bags.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
No gov't. exists long without some authoritarian aspect. If a gov't's. prime directive is to protect its citizens, then the citizens will be protected even if it means a limitation of their personal freedoms. Those who wish no protection can try there luck elsewhere.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
In recent months both Kamala Harris and Joe Biden made public statements undercutting public trust in the vaccine. Is it any wonder why the public doesn't trust it now?
Do you recall that general statement I made about your lack of Intelligence?

I would actively like to reiterate it here, for this is another example of you being stupid.

Thanks you.

• Love
Reactions: Woke AF