Recall Newsome?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You hate to read non-fiction…. hence your feeble mind and fantasies of libertarianism.

That’s why you are a salesman.

I’m not a photographer and I’ve never even been at the wedding, let alone shot one. :roflmao:

I have more free days in a month than you have all year.
Put that in your bong.
You’ve never been to a wedding? You’ve said before that you were married. Did someone stand in for you?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I’m sorry this is happening to you.
Nothings happening to me. I got my bag. You...you're fucked. Enjoy living on a fixed income of social security and your shitty union pension when you retire. How for is that going to get in Ca.

The best thing about democrat politics is the loopholes for people like me and the misery for the workaday people like you.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Nothings happening to me. I got my bag. You...you're fucked. Enjoy living on a fixed income of social security and your shitty union pension when you retire. How for is that going to get in Ca.

The best thing about democrat politics is the loopholes for people like me and the misery for the workaday people like you.
You seem triggered.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
What waste of money.

That is what I don't like.

F gaven.

Vote him out next year by running a decent candidate.

Why is that so hard?
The Republicans are too busy dying of Covid and/or fentanyl while needing to pander to their most retarded of constituents.

The good news is there are talk radio stations with multiple job openings.

Reactions: kidfury

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"Larry Elder, the leading GOP candidate vying to replace California Gov. Gavin Newsom, said he doesn't think it's necessary for young people to get vaccinated against Covid-19 or for children to wear masks at school, and he vowed to repeal any mask or vaccine mandates for California's state workers if he is elected to replace the Democratic governor in the September 14 special election."

Dead children - that's what you voted for

• Wow
Reactions: Surfdog

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Look who came out of hiding!
This place has become like Gavin himself.

So I rarely visit the sleaze that seem to now run this BB.

Life on the coast (just above 101 with white water wave views for miles) in rural southern Oregon is too nice to waste perusing the same old slime here. Such a vast difference in culture and lifestyle, I kick myself for waiting as long as I did.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
This place has become like Gavin himself.

So I rarely visit the sleaze that seem to now run this BB.

Life on the coast (just above 101 with white water wave views for miles) in rural southern Oregon is too nice to waste perusing the same old slime here. Such a vast difference in culture and lifestyle, I kick myself for waiting as long as I did.
There are plenty of your ilk remaining.

How's the hydroxychloroquine up there in Oregon?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
In a 65% democrat state Gavin isn't going anywhere.
Why do you even live in this liberal shithole?

Arizona is perfect this time of year, so I hear.

This was such a dumb waste of money.

The most comical part is that Democrats weren't really fired up to vote because their views on Newsome are mixed, while the righties hit the poles in full force, fueled by the hatred....

...and still lost. :roflmao:

Reactions: $kully

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Why do you even live in this liberal shithole?

Arizona is perfect this time of year, so I hear.

This was such a dumb waste of money.

The most comical part is that Democrats weren't really fired up to vote because their views on Newsome are mixed, while the righties hit the poles in full force, fueled by the hatred....

...and still lost. :roflmao:
I'm here part time because I am insulated from the rot caused by the Dem party, people like you and other ne'er-do-wells. It's still an incredible state with some amenities you can't get anywhere else....until locust like you ultimately destroy that as well. Once things like golf courses and single family homes are deemed illegal I'l be gone permanently (its on the table in the state). The parties and social scene still today are way too good to ignore. Plus kid got into a really good school and is waitlisted for her #1...both in state. Ultimately I'll continue to split time here and in Maui and sooner or later south Florida because as nice as the Hill country is, Texas weather is just absolute sh!t, except for maybe 10-20 days per year in spring and fall. My days of owning pants and jackets are over.