Recall Newsome?

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas
I got a ballot in the mail last week and don't know what to do and who to vote for if he's recalled. Pretty confusing times for non political folks. Any insight from other CA peeps?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
It was pretty lame when Gray Davis got recalled. Was Arnold any better?
Let him run the course of his term and not get re-elected.
Will this become common and will we be playing musical governors every few years.
It's expensive and stupid.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
You better hope he's recalled. He's a man child prone to temper tantrums. He's going to go medieval on CA in a fit of rage if he's reelected. If you think the last year was tough wait till he feels like he's unaccountable. Imagine if Cuomo was wounded and not killed. It will be that times 10.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Ifallalot and afoaf

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas
OK if we recall him, who do we vote for? I get it that Newsom isn't well liked but who should get our votes?
They all seem to suck including the current gov

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
The next election is barely over 1
OK if we recall him, who do we vote for? I get it that Newsom isn't well liked but who should get our votes?
They all seem to suck including the current gov
Someone with experience, someone who is gubernatorial, someone who can grow in to the job and become a decent governor. I've narrowed it down and have some time to think.

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 12.08.37 PM.png

static.politico.jpg

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You better hope he's recalled. He's a man child prone to temper tantrums. He's going to go medieval on CA in a fit of rage if he's reelected. If you think the last year was tough wait till he feels like he's unaccountable. Imagine if Cuomo was wounded and not killed. It will be that times 10.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas
but who else shall I vote for?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
The same people who think they can do a better job than Gavin are the same people who think they can do a better job than Fauci.