Recall Newsome?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Probably none on budget. Is that the only outcome or end point that we are evaluating?
I guess we're pretending you give half a sh!t about women's sports? I'd be shocked if most of you could name most of the starters on the US women's soccer team. Half an hour ago most of the right was butt-hurt that women's sports got funding at all.

Do you have any idea how much infinitely more retarded Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Mormonism etc. are than Transgenderism?

Again. The Bible says a woman was created from a man's rib. That's multiple times more retarded than thinking cutting off a man's cock and balls makes that man a woman.

Then throw on all the other moronic sh!t. The Zoo Boat. Jonah and the Whale. There's an entire fucking Utah slap full of people who think people in the USA sailed here worshipped Jesus hundreds of years before Jesus was born. DUMB du-du-DUMB DUMB. And there's way more Mormons than trans people, aka it's more mainstream.

This is the least retarded religion we've ever been asked to accommodate in human history, and it's not close.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Is voter fraud an actual problem, or an obsession of retards?

Holy sh!t. I can't believe people expect me to find common ground with the Right in the USA.

I'm fucking gunning down every round eye I see when the Chicoms show up. Holy fook.
I really don't think about voter fraud. I just think about how dumb and bereft of data the lefty pronouncement that requiring an ID to vote is racist. It's even dumber now that you want to restrict anyone who is unvaccinated from participating in society given that Blacks and Latinos sorry Latinxs are proportionately under vaccinated. This fits Kendi's definition of racism to a T, it's a policy that results in racial inequity that will restrict every day activities that happen waaay more frequently than voting. But not a peep from the race hustlers.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Adam and Eve

[ ] Literally existed
[ ] Literally existed in the Garden of Eden
[ ] Literally existed in the Garden of Eden, and got fooled by a literal talking snake into eating a literal forbidden apple
[ ] Literally existed in the Garden of Eden, which is literally in Jefferson County Missouri
[ ] Were Adam and Steve and taking Steve's she-meat balls deep is less painful than the rest incredible horseshit.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I really don't think about voter fraud. I just think about how dumb and bereft of data the lefty pronouncement that requiring an ID to vote is racist. It's even dumber now that you want to restrict anyone who is unvaccinated from participating in society given that Blacks and Latinos sorry Latinxs are proportionately under vaccinated. This fits Kendi's definition of racism to a T, it's a policy that results in racial inequity that will restrict every day activities that happen waaay more frequently than voting. But not a peep from the race hustlers.
So you don't think there's any data that shows black people possess photo ID at lower rates than whites, but you readily acknowledge that data exists with respect to vaccination?

Protip: You're dumb and bereft of information.

The fact that you care about Latinx tells me all I need to know. If China invades I'm helping them kill your ilk.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
So you don't think there's any data that shows black people possess photo ID at lower rates than whites, but you readily acknowledge that data exists with respect to vaccination?

Protip: You're dumb and bereft of information.

The fact that you care about Latinx tells me all I need to know. If China invades I'm helping them kill your ilk.
If you don't have a photo ID voting is the least of your problems :shrug: Okay, you're right. Can we help people get IDs? Do they not want any? It seems like a pretty reasonable barrier to entry for voting. Also I don't go around calling things racist - I just tried it out and it feels kind of disingenuous and icky. But anyway these policies and proncouncements are self contradictory and dumb. It's a feature of identity politics, not a bug. I'm just trying to hold the world to Kendi's rules. Anyway I'm vaccinated, the vaccine is supposed to protect me, right? If it doesn't really protect people, then why should we get it?

I would hope that both ChiComs and Republicans want to mow my ilk down. It's a major goal. Thanks for the pat on the back. May your dictatorship flourish for a thousand years.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If you don't have a photo ID voting is the least of your problems :shrug: Okay, you're right. Can we help people get IDs? Do they not want any? It seems like a pretty reasonable barrier to entry for voting. Also I don't go around calling things racist - I just tried it out and it feels kind of disingenuous and icky. But anyway these policies and proncouncements are self contradictory and dumb. It's a feature of identity politics, not a bug. I'm just trying to hold the world to Kendi's rules. Anyway I'm vaccinated, the vaccine is supposed to protect me, right? If it doesn't really protect people, then why should we get it?

I would hope that both ChiComs and Republicans want to mow my ilk down. It's a major goal. Thanks for the pat on the back. May your dictatorship flourish for a thousand years.
Is the motivation for voter ID, and basically every congressional map ever drawn by the Republican party motivated by racism and identity politics?

The answer is yes. We have it in writing from the dead guy who was GOP point man numero uno on it. It's not conjecture if it's documented in their own words. Ditto the Southern Strategy.

It's not really going around calling things racist. It's reading someone writing down that they're racist and agreeing with them. It's not disingenuous and icky to say Legolas was an Elf in Lord of the Rings. Tolkien wrote it down.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I guess we're pretending you give half a sh!t about women's sports? I'd be shocked if most of you could name most of the starters on the US women's soccer team. Half an hour ago most of the right was butt-hurt that women's sports got funding at all.

Do you have any idea how much infinitely more retarded Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Mormonism etc. are than Transgenderism?

Again. The Bible says a woman was created from a man's rib. That's multiple times more retarded than thinking cutting off a man's cock and balls makes that man a woman.

Then throw on all the other moronic sh!t. The Zoo Boat. Jonah and the Whale. There's an entire fucking Utah slap full of people who think people in the USA sailed here worshipped Jesus hundreds of years before Jesus was born. DUMB du-du-DUMB DUMB. And there's way more Mormons than trans people, aka it's more mainstream.

This is the least retarded religion we've ever been asked to accommodate in human history, and it's not close.
Nope

At least all the retarded ass religions have people accepting the reality of how they were born

The only similarity is that others are supposed to accept those delusions

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Nope

At least all the retarded ass religions have people accepting the reality of how they were born

The only similarity is that others are supposed to accept those delusions
Do they accept how the Earth was born?

Do trans people think cows are their reincarnated ancestors or some sh!t?

Does it say, in the trans bible, to surely put to death people guilty of adultery or, even worse, eating shellfish?

Saying "at least the other religions are right about the one thing trans is wrong about" doesn't negate them from being wrong on basically every other tenet.

Just because Moses didn't pretend to need seeing stones and didn't pretend the tablets were gold doesn't mean he wasn't still looney tunes.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Is the motivation for voter ID, and basically every congressional map ever drawn by the Republican party motivated by racism and identity politics?

The answer is yes. We have it in writing from the dead guy who was GOP point man numero uno on it. It's not conjecture if it's documented in their own words. Ditto the Southern Strategy.

It's not really going around calling things racist. It's reading someone writing down that they're racist and agreeing with them. It's not disingenuous and icky to say Legolas was an Elf in Lord of the Rings. Tolkien wrote it down.
Uh okay, Tolkien wrote about wizards and dragons and elves and Hobbix. That doesn't make ID racist. Are you talking about congressional maps or IDs? durr durr. Please talk about religion now. How's the firing squad fantasy coming along?

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I thought the ID issue was they cost money.

IDs that cost money affect poor people, many whom are black.

I think Stacy Abrams was saying she with fine with an ID that doesn't cost money.

She's smart.

I wanted to discount her because she is so fat but she is on the ball.

PS, it's weird how everyone hates the poor.

Reactions: Aruka and afoaf

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I thought the ID issue was they cost money.

IDs that cost money affect poor people, many whom are black.

I think Stacy Abrams was saying she with fine with an ID that doesn't cost money.

She's smart.

I wanted to discount her because she is so fat but she is on the ball.

PS, it's weird how everyone hates the poor.
She definitely called the Repub bluff on that one.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
When Arnold was elected gov in 2003, he just kept his head down and acted like a governor. He did not act like a clown. So he got re-elected in 2007 with 56% of the vote.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger, who became California's governor in 2003 after a recall, said he was relieved that Gavin Newsom kept his job. "I think voters made the right decision,” Schwarzenegger said in an interview on Wednesday, the day after Democratic Gov. Newsom beat the recall. “It’s better to stay with someone who you know what they’re going to do, rather than someone who comes in wacky and is changing everything around.”

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
You need 2.08 billion gallons of water per day to flush your sh!t down the toilet?

That's a lot of sh!t.

How many people in total use an average 18 hole golf course?

Hundreds?

How many people need to sh!t at the same time to use 2 billion gallons of water per day?

:poop:
Fecal Fascist...thinks he should be in charge of who does what for recreation.

Golf courses largely use reclaimed water and the ponds are managed for this purpose. You know who doesn't manage their water? Democrat run California. The democrats have allowed the states water reservoirs and infrastructure to decay to the point that we now have 40% of the design storage. We send more of our water to the Pacific Ocean than we use because our dams and reservoirs are is such disrepair. There's plenty of water, the California democratic party just decided to artificially create drought conditions, you'll have to ask them why but I think the reasons are obvious.

Reactions: npsp and grapedrink