Real Americans Applaud Trump at Bama Game

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Trump actually has a game plan and a future lined out for America.

There is absolutely no current Demo in the running that can say the same. Bickering.

Four more years of The Donald. America will be better for it.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
There is absolutely no good Democratic candidate.

Bernie. He is so far left he should be running for election in China.

Biden. He is so corrupt. He and his kid, hand in hand.

Warren. Living in a dream.

ButtGeig. Enough said...

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
liberal logic lol

Bama has a very easy schedule except for LSU and the difference this year is that LSU has a very strong team this year, unlike the past. LSU might even have a good chance of beating Clemson in the future. This has nothing to do with Trump.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
liberal logic lol

Bama has a very easy schedule except for LSU and the difference this year is that LSU has a very strong team this year, unlike the past. LSU might even have a good chance of beating Clemson in the future. This has nothing to do with Trump.
So triggered.

Did you get over to UCLA to boo Trump Jr. this weekend?

And btw, Bama ALWAYS has an easy cake-walk schedule.

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
So triggered.

Did you get over to UCLA to boo Trump Jr. this weekend?

And btw, Bama ALWAYS has an easy cake-walk schedule.
I went there for summer school one summer and my classmates were actually cool. There’s always going to be some weirdo leftest sweet and delicious bag of skittles with borderline personality disorder at every college so you can always expect them to speak out the baseless propaganda they learn there.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I went there for summer school one summer and my classmates were actually cool. There’s always going to be some weirdo leftest sweet and delicious bag of skittles with borderline personality disorder at every college so you can always expect them to speak out the baseless propaganda they learn there.
Yeah, those 30 or so protestors weren't the only one booing Trump Jr.

Trump Jr. was a willowy pussy just like his father and refused Q&A from his own far-rightwing brethren, hence the booing.

BTW, isn't baseless propaganda all that you regurgitate?

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
those fans would booo any white president
Hey retard, lets not forget Trump stole money from veterans whiich you righties virtue signal about nonstop, yet giving Don the Con a pass, why?

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
This is the narrative the Trumpers are going for: You're only a "real" American if you cheer for Trump.