RBG *** DONE ***

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Water has been clean up here especially on the incoming.
I've noticed that in general the water in the surf is always much cleaner from Ship Bottom North. Down here we get a lot of sea weed and snot in the surf especially around storms. They also just wrapped up pumping sand on our beaches here which eliminated almost all of the structure and sealife in the surf zone for a couple of months.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I've noticed that in general the water in the surf is always much cleaner from Ship Bottom North. Down here we get a lot of sea weed and snot in the surf especially around storms. They also just wrapped up pumping sand on our beaches here which eliminated almost all of the structure and sealife in the surf zone for a couple of months.
Actually the cutoff is usually Barnegat inlet it also stays shallower out further south of BL.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Congratulations on living in California. You've won life's lottery. You should be grateful that you're not on the East Coast.
It's only a lottery if you are born here. Many people are capable of putting in the hard work to live here if they want it bad enough.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Was head high on the bigger sets and clean before the tide drained out.

Just grabbed this screen shot from a cam on Long Island. You wouldn't drive for this?

View attachment 98005
I could squeeze my 6'4" ass into that barrel just fine. My depth perception obviously sucks but does that little right inside of it connect? Because, if so, you could slash the crap out of that section once you'd pump out of that barrel.

Hell yeah I'd hit that; I have driven 40 minutes for far, FAR worse.

Those 3 guys seem clueless.