Rate your Skillz

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
My aunt and uncle had a house in baja 80s 90s 2000s so warm afternoons full of coronas we would surf the hard to access reef out behind their house. Good times! I posted the story before of how I won the 4th of July Grandview open beer open, that was partly by skipping a heat of double pints by avoiding the repercharge, and when my wife swam out during the finals and her top came off, distracting everyone, I got the one set and nabbed a little tube. My greatest contest Victory!
Happy Veterans Day
years of training paid off when I paddled out after 14 bintangs and lord knows how many edibles into decent sized barrels. Buddy and I had a morning **** up with no idea we were heading into a major surf day :roflmao:

So glad I was cautioned against smoking the giant joint I rolled before I saw the surf. I was a lot more fucked up than I thought, popping up quickly and navigating barrels was not gonna happen. So many really bad trips over the reef. Somehow never hit.

didnt realize it at the time but the rest of our gang was not super stoked on the two us just getting repeatedly worked high and drunk as sh!t.
guess they thought we were gonna get really fucked up and ruin the trip!