Random weird and/or interesting surf related videos.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I’m not sure I’m seing the same thing Frosty. Kelly’s surfing and his board looks like ass to me in that video.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I’m not sure I’m seing the same thing Frosty. Kelly’s surfing and his board looks like ass to me in that video.
haha. You dont notice the weird spray off the fins? Or how you can see his fin coming out of the water? Its the flex on those Webbers.

I dont like the way the board looks. It looks too small and like it has too much nose rocker. But I see those fins flexing and loading up.

Reactions: waxfoot

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
haha. You dont notice the weird spray off the fins? Or how you can see his fin coming out of the water? Its the flex on those Webbers.

I dont like the way the board looks. It looks too small and like it has too much nose rocker. But I see those fins flexing and loading up.
Yea now that you mention it - but I was kinda distracted by how the board looks too squirrely / unsuited to the wave. I'd like to see those fins in a better board for the wave.

Reactions: ReForest

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Dunno about you guys but I was looking at how un-crowded those waves were...wow!
Oh yeah and good...how good they were....but no crowd!
Waves look really fun but something about the island makes me feel claustrophobic. I think I would get rock fever there after a week.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
This is another sick video from that same channel. I wonder where the island is? :unsure:

Looks bad ass.