"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
[size:16pt]RACISTS ARE MORE RELIGIOUS THAN MUSLIMS !! )[/size]

casa_mugrienta said:
Rich getricher !! ) = everything as planned !! )

:shrug:

CharmingSophisticate said:
]The thing is, it's easy to tune out Fundamentalist Christians

that you find annoying whereas it's damned near impossible

to tune out "liberal/progressives" because they've been so successful at

[size:16pt]foisting their collective

religious views on our daily lives[/size]

using the power of law.

This is just the tip of the iceberg !! )

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/racist-history-portland/492035/
Is just continuing the work of …
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:
Gnudz said:
GromsDad said:
This needs to happen every time the protesters block a road and threaten motorists: https://www.facebook.com/rondwyersettingtherecordstraight/videos/859826237478725/
Tell us again how much you value human life. :foreheadslap:
I don't value the life of criminals and dirtbags at all. I just hope natural selection and the law weeds them out from society.
Just goes to show that the rightards value only the 2nd amendment and even then, they cherry pick who it applies to.

They would defend KKK's right to exist with their life but BLM and people protesting on the street need to be mowed down with a car immediately.
Both the KKK and BLM are democrat racial agitation groups. Same program just representing different races. Both equally despicable.

I believe in one America. Not a white one and not a black one. One America Fecal and if you don't like it you should leave.

If you are a normal white American, the truth is you don't understand being black in America and you instinctively underestimate the level of discrimination.

Newt Gingrich

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
StuAzole said:
Surfdog said:
Do you think Compton, South Central, Watts and other notorious regions of LA were always black dominated communities? My wifes parents and grandparents lived in those communities back in the 20's thru 50's. They are/were (RIP most all now) as Jewish as you can get. Immigrant parents moved there from eastern Europe back in the early days of LA, late 1890's-early 1900's. Those communities were pretty damn sheet white back then. Not until the mid-late 50's did it change, like so many other much older cities in our nation. Post WWII kinda ushered that change most in towns with military bases or related manufacturing nearby.

Their homes and businesses were burnt down in the first riots in 1965, and never went back. Would you?

That's how "white flight" gets started.

Ya, they rebuilt. "Someone" made sure there was a liquor store on every corner of town.
My mom grew up in Inglewood. No, she'd never go back. But to suggest that white flight was a result of the riots is a joke. There was a good 20 years of white-imposed "unofficial" segregation in the Compton area before that - the riots were a result of decades of prior social policy failure in the area.

I'm not making a judgment on anyone who bailed for the suburbs. F*ck, I live in whitesville. It's naive to suggest, however, that today's "chosen segregation" is really chosen, at least by minorities.
I live in an area with assorted blacks, latinos, asians, east Indian and yes whites. Pretty much equal to their national percentage totals actually. We and they have no problems with others and we treat each other as equal color-blind humans. What MLK stood for and represented. Not some Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson version of it, that continues to pander to those too young to think the black struggles of the 50's and 60's never happened.

And as I hinted, post WWII was the seeds of the racial injustices that would eventually lead to the boiling pot that was ready to spill over. It was worse before WWII, but eventual integration in the military forced its recognition time was coming. True social justice was needed back then, and proved itself worthy. MLK showed the world it was time. It was eventually going to have to happen somewhere, and the changing urban areas were the unfortunate, but necessary battle grounds for it. Ancient and forgotten, if not untold history today. 50 years ago is eon's to today's history deprived youth.

Today, the ones claiming the most racial inequality, especially the supposed "compassionate" whites and politicians, are usually the elites that live in very, very white privilege areas, more often than not. They talk the talk, but rarely walk the walk.

They now teach "white privilege" in kindergarten on up, re-writing and bastardizing history in doing so. Now it''s "You "white" in the USA, you born a racist, and no getting around it". White privilege and PC are messing up our youth worse than any drug could ever do. Mind-fooking delusional hypocrisy at it's lib-progro finest.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I'm of the school that "conceived in Liberty" are a white man's words. The Bill of Rights as conceived did not apply to slaves and enslavement did not apply to white U.S. of Americans. Emancipation made no one whole, especially the generations of motherless children weighing upon the collective psyche and especially when so many members of the 'granting' race act like Liberty was an undeserved gift.

3dXman

Michael Peterson status
Mar 30, 2009
Koolville City
test_article said:
I'm of the school that "conceived in Liberty" are a white man's words. The Bill of Rights as conceived did not apply to slaves and enslavement did not apply to white U.S. of Americans. Emancipation made no one whole, especially the generations of motherless children weighing upon the collective psyche and especially when so many members of the 'granting' race act like Liberty was an undeserved gift.
SHOw us Ur AFro Bro!

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
3dXman said:
test_article said:
SHOw us Ur AFro Bro!
Wouldn't you rather I show you the geographic breakdown of my mitochondrial DNA?

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Surfdog said:
StuAzole said:
Surfdog said:
Do you think Compton, South Central, Watts and other notorious regions of LA were always black dominated communities? My wifes parents and grandparents lived in those communities back in the 20's thru 50's. They are/were (RIP most all now) as Jewish as you can get. Immigrant parents moved there from eastern Europe back in the early days of LA, late 1890's-early 1900's. Those communities were pretty damn sheet white back then. Not until the mid-late 50's did it change, like so many other much older cities in our nation. Post WWII kinda ushered that change most in towns with military bases or related manufacturing nearby.

Their homes and businesses were burnt down in the first riots in 1965, and never went back. Would you?

Ya, they rebuilt. "Someone" made sure there was a liquor store on every corner of town.
My mom grew up in Inglewood. No, she'd never go back. But to suggest that white flight was a result of the riots is a joke. There was a good 20 years of white-imposed "unofficial" segregation in the Compton area before that - the riots were a result of decades of prior social policy failure in the area.

I'm not making a judgment on anyone who bailed for the suburbs. F*ck, I live in whitesville. It's naive to suggest, however, that today's "chosen segregation" is really chosen, at least by minorities.
I live in an area with assorted blacks, latinos, asians, east Indian and yes whites. Pretty much equal to their national percentage totals actually. We and they have no problems with others and we treat each other as equal color-blind humans. What MLK stood for and represented. Not some Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson version of it, that continues to pander to those too young to think the black struggles of the 50's and 60's never happened.

And as I hinted, post WWII was the seeds of the racial injustices that would eventually lead to the boiling pot that was ready to spill over. It was worse before WWII, but eventual integration in the military forced its recognition time was coming. True social justice was needed back then, and proved itself worthy. MLK showed the world it was time. It was eventually going to have to happen somewhere, and the changing urban areas were the unfortunate, but necessary battle grounds for it. Ancient and forgotten, if not untold history today. 50 years ago is eon's to today's history deprived youth.

Today, the ones claiming the most racial inequality, especially the supposed "compassionate" whites and politicians, are usually the elites that live in very, very white privilege areas, more often than not. They talk the talk, but rarely walk the walk.

They now teach "white privilege" in kindergarten on up, re-writing and bastardizing history in doing so. Now it''s "You "white" in the USA, you born a racist, and no getting around it". White privilege and PC are messing up our youth worse than any drug could ever do. Mind-fooking delusional hypocrisy at it's lib-progro finest.
And what @@@in school do they teach white privilege? My wife teaches elementary school and there is no such talk. You are sooooo full of shiat haole boy.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
slash said:
Surfdog said:

And what @@@in school do they teach white privilege? My wife teaches elementary school and there is no such talk. You are sooooo full of shiat haole boy.
Luckily it hasn't landed in your wifes school district yet, thankfully.

I posted these undercover videos a couple months ago, but here they are again.

Watch and listen carefully.

This has been going on for 10-15 years in many parts of our country, and teachers attend conferences yearly on taxpayers dime to learn how best to indoctrinate.

This is considered social studies in a fair percentage of more liberal-progressive school districts in our country today.

And you thought our kids and millennials somehow became "enlightened" on their own cognition and research. This stuff is being taught in our elementary, secondary schools now. And most colleges of course.

Consider yourself lucky if your kids school hasn't dived into this gutter of thought policing.

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Surfdog said:
slash said:
Surfdog said:

This has been going on for 10-15 years in many parts of our country, and teachers attend conferences yearly on taxpayers dime to learn how best to indoctrinate.

This is considered social studies in a fair percentage of more liberal-progressive school districts in our country today.

And you thought our kids and millennials somehow became "enlightened" on their own cognition and research. This stuff is being taught in our elementary, secondary schools now. And most colleges of course.

Consider yourself lucky if your kids school hasn't dived into this gutter of thought policing.
You like Gromdaddy are like sheep. One undercover video/small sample does not represent the whole country.

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
slash said:
Surfdog said:
slash said:
Surfdog said:

You like Gromdaddy are like sheep. One undercover video/small sample does not represent the whole country.
Some of Glenn Beck's people are behind these videos. I watched as much as I could, but they're very dramatic, and obviously polemically designed. They're too slow at getting to the point, but that's because there's not much of a point, unless you are the type of person that's easily enraged by a very few people doing very little of anything.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
slash said:
Surfdog said:
slash said:
Surfdog said:

Did I even hint or come close to saying the "whole country"? Hardly.

It is being taught in many lib-progo run school districts, and luckily that's still not a majority of the country, yet. They've been having this conference every year since the early 2000's, and 1000's of teachers and school admin attend EACH YEAR. It's grown in size every year since inception.

Like I said, not a majority of schools yet (thank god or whoever), but in certain regions and school districts in our country this crap is being pushed as public "education".

This is where it's coming from out there. These people are the instigators behind the indoctrination. Hopefully it doesn't gain any more traction, but it sure looks like we're seeing the results of this mind-fooking of students the last few years. All the "safe space" and "perpetually offended" college students we see and hear about now. This is where that comes from.

BTW, there's plenty of other video evidence out there if you want to open your eyes and ears to what's being taught in many schools out there. Do a Google on "white privilege conference" or "white privilege teachers". Plenty of evidence that it's not just a "small sample" or very isolated. Those videos are ONLY a small sample of what's going on.

The problem is, many lib-prog parents agree with this ideology, and push for it at ever younger ages, whether other parents agree or not. Kind of like teaching religion in public school. Not ethical at all.

It's not just pointy-headed SJW professors in college anymore. They want/need to indoctrinate and mold minds as young as possible before higher education, in case they don't make that far.

You can't deny what you see in that little video of 100's if not 1000 or more teachers from all over the country attending a fairly large conference. This happens every year.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Maybe you guys might want to attend the next conference or related meetings all around the country every few weeks promoting "white privilege" education in public schools?

Straight from the White Privilege Conference website.....

Here's a list of great upcoming events this year:

http://www.whiteprivilegeconference.com/

http://nameorg.org/

2016-national-summit-for-courageous-conversation

http://raceamity.org/

And a few more before the year is up. Not all these will focus specifically on "white privilege" like the annual conference does, unfortunately :bawling: . But this organization is by no means some small obscure little "group". It's mostly east coast centric, but making its way west into the liberal bastions of the midwest and more lib-progro states and cities in the west.

Hopefully your kids won't be expected to be "tested" on this SJW engineering anytime soon.

Hey, I think I've come up with a new worthless degree colleges can come up with:

SJ engineer (warrior sounds a bit too militaristic). :cookin: :bricks: :tomato:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Keep in mind that you don't work in education. That puts you at a disadvantage when it comes to understanding.

Here is the deal.

A ton of money goes into education. The Right has always hated this. All their effort goes into keeping teachers from getting it.

Then the left came into power and they hate it too. And they are playing the same game.

The extreme liberal stuff is just small group of liberal bureaucrats asserting power.

Most teachers, who are moderately liberal, are not bureaucrats by nature. They just want to help the kids.

At my school the admins are really pushing this SJW bs, but that is about controlling the teachers, whom they see as overpaid labor.

Most teachers are not pushing this.

I'm pretty liberal but I'm a broken record with the kids. Here is my liberal propaganda message I am spreading: "Come to class, do your work, don't make excuses."

Most kids like hearing this because they know it's true.

This is what most teachers are pushing too.

The problems with education are social problems. It has to do with poverty and trauma.

People scapegoat the teachers because they are an easy target.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
slash said:
Surfdog said:
StuAzole said:
Surfdog said:

Come to Texas. It's difficult to understand how the State Board of Education's textbook changes will be good for the kids or the country.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rewriting-history-texas-tackles-textbook-debate/

They go beyond teaching white privilege here. They are teaching white supremacy.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I wonder about the right and left trying to keep the money from the teachers bit. I mean, I get that neither side likes giving money to anyone but their pet cause, but I'm not sure they are actively trying to shaft the teachers, as opposed to the overall lump sum? It seems like the administrators are the ones that actively shaft the teachers. Well, the parents do too, but they don't get much control over the $$.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
the janitor said:
It seems like the administrators are the ones that actively shaft the teachers. Well, the parents do too, but they don't get much control over the $$.
Some of these new schools, I've heard tell students get to actively shaft the teachers!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
cereally, it's the typical government deal. They never trot out so and so's retarded cousin with a middle management job because so and so gave XYZ to DWS or Pinched Anus. They never trot out the guy making 6 figures in Northern Virginia sending emails and forwarding reports.

It's always the teachers, Mairken Snaiper, a dead baby on a beach, Jeb Bush's favorite vegetable, a lion with a twitter following and a habitat instead of an 'extinct' entry in wikipedia thanks solely to trophy hunting...

You've got your Kansii and Illinii and Flints, where, for one reason or the other, the place is a sunk cost best liquidated, but show me a non-federal, state/county/local government employee, and at least in Florida, I'll show you a die-hard Republican who thinks their office for Cuban Geezer Outreach or whatever niche they occupy is the most important thing facing America. If someone trims a little off their red stapler budget, they'll be on camera with a straight razor upside a newborn's neck, asking why you hate America so much that you'll send Elian Gonzalez to Raqqa.

Don't worry though, Kansas is clearly the model if Trump wins, and if Hillary wins, I'm sure a country of parents screaming about having to lay out hundreds of dollars per student in school learning/cleaning supplies, clamoring for more funding (of something actually useful) will result in HRC and the Democrats having whoever gets the most voucher school contributions in their caucus writing a law that codifies middle-class parents being on the hook for whatever Nancy Pelosi deems an 'acceptable' level of expense.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Sharkbiscuit said:
the janitor said:
It seems like the administrators are the ones that actively shaft the teachers. Well, the parents do too, but they don't get much control over the $$.
Some of these new schools, I've heard tell students get to actively shaft the teachers!
Positive discipline.

The kids can do what they want.

The thing with being in the classroom with the kids, they smell BS so you got to keep it real.

Admins can be tyrants and force incongruent frames but you can't really do that as a teacher and expect the kids to follow you.

Don't get me started about Instructional Coaching.

That is the latest way to divert money from the teachers, which is # 1 goal in all educational decisions.

Follow the money!