"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
44,644
9,306
113
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
acnjusa said:
filth-adel-phia....the city of bodily harm.
What a dump. I'll go to a couple of Flyers games every year but that's about it. If the stadium was any further from the bridge than it is I wouldn't bother. Job takes me there from time to time......its no better than Camden or Newark. Dump of a city.
 

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
42,340
2,104
113
The Californias
Racism is dead, it's all made up by the lamestream media.

Ex-KKK leader David Duke registers to run for U.S. Senate in Louisiana

Right down GDaddy's alley, this guy will restore "your" Anglo <IQ120 mono-culture George.

"I believe in equal rights for all and respect for all Americans. However, what makes me different is I also demand respect for the rights and heritage of European Americans."



"I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I've championed for years. My slogan remains America first."

:barf:
 

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
44,644
9,306
113
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
FecalFace said:
Racism is dead, it's all made up by the lamestream media.

Ex-KKK leader David Duke registers to run for U.S. Senate in Louisiana

Right down GDaddy's alley, this guy will restore "your" Anglo <IQ120 mono-culture George.

"I believe in equal rights for all and respect for all Americans. However, what makes me different is I also demand respect for the rights and heritage of European Americans."



:barf:
There isn't a dime's worth of difference between that guy and this guy:

 

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
42,340
2,104
113
The Californias
GromsDad said:
This needs to happen every time the protesters block a road and threaten motorists: https://www.facebook.com/rondwyersettingtherecordstraight/videos/859826237478725/
You are clearly a fvcking sociopath.

And it looks like you get your talking points from sociopaths.

Apart from sociopath video of cars mowing down pedestrians he's got other idiotic gems.

"Another terror attack inside Europe. This time Munich Germany in a shopping center. 3 Islamic terrorists believed tied to Obama's JV team ISIS opened fired in a mall.
Germany has very strict gun laws. These ISIS terrorists easily could have come in with the refugees. The same Refugees Obama and Hillary Clinton are brining to America at this very moment."

"3 Islamic terrorists"?
Is this where you get your "facts" about police shootings?

Fvcktard.

 

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
54,908
10,779
113
GromsDad said:
Meanwhile in Baltimore.....a year later the prosecutor who tried to make a name for herself and the media that sensationalized it are 0-4 in proving that the cops committed a crime. But hey, CNN's numbers were up. :shrug: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/07/18/baltimore-officer-learns-fate-in-gray-case/
I love how cops walking away from killing an unarmed man scott free is reason for you to believe that there's not a problem. :foreheadslap:
 

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
22,815
5,557
113
Gnudz said:
GromsDad said:
This needs to happen every time the protesters block a road and threaten motorists: https://www.facebook.com/rondwyersettingtherecordstraight/videos/859826237478725/
Tell us again how much you value human life. :foreheadslap:
Well, he has a point. Last time I looked, slowing traffic down was an offense punishable by immediate death. America and its Patriots are nothing if not protectors of the Constitution, including that pesky due process thing.
 

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
24,233
1,153
113
In Gods Country
StuAzole said:
Gnudz said:
GromsDad said:
This needs to happen every time the protesters block a road and threaten motorists: https://www.facebook.com/rondwyersettingtherecordstraight/videos/859826237478725/
Tell us again how much you value human life. :foreheadslap:
Well, he has a point. Last time I looked, slowing traffic down was an offense punishable by immediate death. America and its Patriots are nothing if not protectors of the Constitution, including that pesky due process thing.
What was the last thing you looked at the last time you looked?
 

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
22,815
5,557
113
CharmingSophisticate said:
StuAzole said:
Gnudz said:
GromsDad said:
This needs to happen every time the protesters block a road and threaten motorists: https://www.facebook.com/rondwyersettingtherecordstraight/videos/859826237478725/
Tell us again how much you value human life. :foreheadslap:
Well, he has a point. Last time I looked, slowing traffic down was an offense punishable by immediate death. America and its Patriots are nothing if not protectors of the Constitution, including that pesky due process thing.
What was the last thing you looked at the last time you looked?
The same book that suggested to you that you could abort "gay" into extinction.

No, really, the Bible of course.
 

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
44,644
9,306
113
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
frvcvs said:
GromsDad said:
Meanwhile in Baltimore.....a year later the prosecutor who tried to make a name for herself and the media that sensationalized it are 0-4 in proving that the cops committed a crime. But hey, CNN's numbers were up. :shrug: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/07/18/baltimore-officer-learns-fate-in-gray-case/
I love how cops walking away from killing an unarmed man scott free is reason for you to believe that there's not a problem. :foreheadslap:
So you have evidence that the police killed this criminal??? I suggest you come forth and present it to the authorities.
 

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
44,644
9,306
113
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Gnudz said:
GromsDad said:
This needs to happen every time the protesters block a road and threaten motorists: https://www.facebook.com/rondwyersettingtherecordstraight/videos/859826237478725/
Tell us again how much you value human life. :foreheadslap:
I don't value the life of criminals and dirtbags at all. I just hope natural selection and the law weeds them out from society.
 

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
22,815
5,557
113
GromsDad said:
Gnudz said:
GromsDad said:
This needs to happen every time the protesters block a road and threaten motorists: https://www.facebook.com/rondwyersettingtherecordstraight/videos/859826237478725/
Tell us again how much you value human life. :foreheadslap:
I don't value the life of criminals and dirtbags at all. I just hope natural selection and the law weeds them out from society.
all criminals or just some? Petty theft? Felony larceny? Murder? Drunk in public? Fake ID? Should we run them all over or just some?
 

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
24,233
1,153
113
In Gods Country
StuAzole said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
StuAzole said:
Gnudz said:
GromsDad said:
This needs to happen every time the protesters block a road and threaten motorists: https://www.facebook.com/rondwyersettingtherecordstraight/videos/859826237478725/
Tell us again how much you value human life. :foreheadslap:
Well, he has a point. Last time I looked, slowing traffic down was an offense punishable by immediate death. America and its Patriots are nothing if not protectors of the Constitution, including that pesky due process thing.
What was the last thing you looked at the last time you looked?
The same book that suggested to you that you could abort "gay" into extinction.

No, really, the Bible of course.
Fortunately for the LGBT community there are now and in the future probably enough Christian couples who have a major problem with killing children for the crime of being homosexual.
 

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
22,815
5,557
113
CharmingSophisticate said:
Fortunately for the LGBT community there are now and in the future probably enough Christian couples who have a major problem with killing children for the crime of being homosexual.
LOL, you still don't understand. Even if you abort every single "gay fetus" for the next 100 years, the moment you stop you'll have more gay babies. Please tell me you understand that this is not the same thing as your pandas.
 

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
24,233
1,153
113
In Gods Country
StuAzole said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
Fortunately for the LGBT community there are now and in the future probably enough Christian couples who have a major problem with killing children for the crime of being homosexual.
LOL, you still don't understand. Even if you abort every single "gay fetus" for the next 100 years, the moment you stop you'll have more gay babies. Please tell me you understand that this is not the same thing as your pandas.
....and when exactly will that moment we stop aborting homosexual children come again?

 

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
22,815
5,557
113
CharmingSophisticate said:
StuAzole said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
Fortunately for the LGBT community there are now and in the future probably enough Christian couples who have a major problem with killing children for the crime of being homosexual.
LOL, you still don't understand. Even if you abort every single "gay fetus" for the next 100 years, the moment you stop you'll have more gay babies. Please tell me you understand that this is not the same thing as your pandas.
....and when exactly will that moment we stop aborting homosexual children come again?
Doesn't matter. Could come 1000 years from now when Jebus returns and tells us all that we've been doing it wrong. Again, please tell me you now understand how your panda comparison was off.