Rabbi: United States is operating concentration camps.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
"What's required is a little bit of demystification of it," says Waitman Wade Beorn, a Holocaust and genocide studies historian and a lecturer at the University of Virginia. "Things can be concentration camps without being Dachau or Auschwitz. Concentration camps in general have always been designed—at the most basic level—to separate one group of people from another group. Usually, because the majority group, or the creators of the camp, deem the people they're putting in it to be dangerous or undesirable in some way."

Not every concentration camp is a death camp—in fact, their primary purpose is rarely extermination, and never in the beginning. Often, much of the death and suffering is a result of insufficient resources, overcrowding, and deteriorating conditions. So far, 24 people have died in the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement under the Trump administration, while six children have died in the care of other agencies since September. Systems like these have emerged across the world for well over 100 years, and they've been established by putative liberal democracies—as with Britain's camps in South Africa during the Boer War—as well as authoritarian states like Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union. Camps set up with one aim can be repurposed by new regimes, often with devastating consequences.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
GromsDad said:
They are free to go back where they came from.
Who do you care about? Whose welfare doesn’t concern you?
Do you believe in Jesus? In God? Will you be judged by God?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Deeeeep thought..............

I believe in the law. That we have laws for a reason. That laws should be followed.
. These people are in the us legally, within the law. We’re killing them legally. We’re legally undermining their dignity.

You’re a slug. A slimy, vile human slug, and you have no insight into that fact. You take and take, with no gratitude.
You’re already in hell, you just don’t know it.
It will never be too late for you, but you have to want redemption

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Deeeeep thought..............

I believe in the law. That we have laws for a reason. That laws should be followed.

Tell that too Trumby. He doesn't follow the law.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I wonder if any of Trumby's evangelical supporters have ever read the bible.

43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
hal9000 said:

43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
Do you live your life by the whole bible or just pick and chose the parts you like?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
They're being well fed 3 meals a day, clothed, bathed, living in A/C, getting medical attention as needed. Children are being taught English and school education.

Basically living a HELL OF A LOT better than the homeless veterans in LA and SF.

Maybe we should just shuttle them to those same cities and let them live there like they do and call it "freedom"?

What more do you think they deserve for just showing up and wanting immediate legal entry?

Why even have a legal immigration system?

It would spit in the face all those that came here legally and did the right thing. A majority of these asylum seekers don't even qualify, once vetted. Just come here with someones kid and you get a free ride to citizenship? I don't think so.

There's a reason why once eradicated diseases in the USA are now on the rise and spiking in many cities. These didn't just come here out of the blue.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Coat Hanger said:
hal9000 said:

Do you live your life by the whole bible or just pick and chose the parts you like?

anyone who didn't cherry pick it would go to jail-

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Surfdog said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
They're being well fed 3 meals a day, clothed, bathed, living in A/C, getting medical attention as needed. Children are being taught English and school education.

Basically living a HELL OF A LOT better than the homeless veterans in LA and SF.

Maybe we should just shuttle them to those same cities and let them live there like they do and call it "freedom"?

What more do you think they deserve for just showing up and wanting immediate legal entry?

It would spit in the face all those that came here legally and did the right thing. A majority of these asylum seekers don't even qualify, once vetted. Just come here with someones kid and you get a free ride to citizenship? I don't think so.

There's a reason why once eradicated diseases in the USA are now on the rise and spiking in many cities. These didn't just come here out of the blue.
What do you have when christianity loses it's heart?
:crazy2: sad*
*you forgot the talking point of them being gangsters

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
heelnipstr said:
Surfdog said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:

I love it when non-Christian/agnostics/atheists get all Jesus Freak on us.

Never mind we have immigration laws, where the bible quotes:

"Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God."

Maybe if you believed in God first, you can throw around scripture like you follow it?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us / He who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
lol!

WTF does any of this have to do with Christianity? - Rabbi GWS

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Surfdog said:
heelnipstr said:
Surfdog said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:

I love it when non-Christian/agnostics/atheists get all Jesus Freak on us.

Never mind we have immigration laws, where the bible quotes:

"Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God."

Maybe if you believed in God first, you can throw around scripture like you follow it?
Never understood how christians could put freak next to Jesus' name. Weird.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
i_shapes said:
lol!

WTF does any of this have to do with Christianity? - Rabbi GWS
They think it's "smart" throwing bible quotes into this mess, hoping it will tug heart strings of guilt.

Since they can't dig up verses in the Old Testament or Torah, they have to go Bible on us.