"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Texas state Senator Bryan Hughes said in July that he was aggrieved by educators teaching “the inverse of what Dr. King taught us.” But this same legislator proposed a bill weeks earlier that would have removed King’s “I Have a Dream” speech and “Letter From Birmingham Jail” from the Texas state curriculum.

:roflmao:

if you understand that, you may understand this !! ( :

Reactions: kidfury and afoaf

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I went to a multi-day anti-racism conference one time and in one of the breakouts this one Latina said she had never felt descriminated against. The people putting on this thing were aghast; they basically told her she was wrong and no brown-skinned people lived a life without shitloads of descrimination and so on. They really tried hard to convince her. She was pretty hot; attractiveness always helps in life.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I went to a multi-day anti-racism conference one time and in one of the breakouts this one Latina said she had never felt descriminated against. The people putting on this thing were aghast; they basically told her she was wrong and no brown-skinned people lived a life without shitloads of descrimination and so on. They really tried hard to convince her. She was pretty hot; attractiveness always helps in life.
We are going to need pics in order to confirm the validity of this story :beer:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Does anyone know how many black people were shot and killed by police so far this year, and also care to contrast this with how many police officers were murdered by black people this year? The numbers are staggering but a police officer is many thousands times more likely to be murdered by a black person than a black person is to be killed by a police officer....yet we're supposed to believe that Black Lives Matter because police are out there hunting them.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Caucasian White knights are exhausting to be around.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Does anyone know how many black people were shot and killed by police so far this year, and also care to contrast this with how many police officers were murdered by black people this year? The numbers are staggering but a police officer is many thousands times more likely to be murdered by a black person than a black person is to be killed by a police officer....yet we're supposed to believe that Black Lives Matter because police are out there hunting them.
Do you know that you're constructing a straw man here?

I think you do, but just checking.