"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Minimum wage in the NBA is $898,000.
I get standing in solidarity with the many grievances of Black people in America. But those guys shouldn't whine about themselves and their own oppressed lives.
So speaking out against injustice is "whining"?

Is that what 1A is for, whining?

What difference does it make how much they're earning?

They only have more to lose by refusing to play.

Majority of them weren't born rich.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
“The bill was mistakenly issued based on advice I received from our borough administrator who I understand consulted the borough attorney,” Kranjac told NJ Advance Media. “I was told that all private events requiring police overtime should be paid for by the organizers. That advice was incorrect.”

Kranjac said he further researched the issue with his own attorney and said it was “clear that the exercise of Constitutional Rights are treated differently when it comes to borough administration and billing.”

“I always want to make certain that everyone’s Constitutional Rights are fully respected,” the mayor continued “We will have to adjust the borough’s ordinances accordingly to ensure this never happens again.”
What the fucking fvck is he saying? This is Krishnamurti level double-talk. This cretin was elected?

In John Ford’s movie we are given complexity. In Bannon’s suggested scene, just racism.

We don’t like to address the not-so-hidden racism in American movies. After all, they’re American. How could they be racist? These days it’s harder and harder to ignore the conclusion that there is racism everywhere. All it takes is a demagogue to lift up the rock, and racist bugs scamper out in all directions.

Disagree about Ford making complex films. He's terrible, and John Wayne was a terrible actor. Simple films, pure American nostalgia.

OTOH, I love the films of John Milius. Go figure.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
This is hilarious (again). The "progressive" horde always celebrates the words and deeds of Conservatives well after they've left office.

You'd think that this sort of thing might cause these pinheads to take a good hard look at their effect on the country but alas, living in the "progressive" collective fantasy world allows no such free thought.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
are you surprised that the premise in the thread title is not embraced by the doofus potus ?? ) :)

=========================================================================
jest a distraction ?? ) :)

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Please obey the consecutive posts rule. Thanks you.