"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I’ve said this before, I’ve been all over this country and found that the most racist areas are the North East and Upper Mid West (specifically Michigan).

Not enough details in this story to make any sort of determination on whether or not racism is at play.

If the same person finds himself in these situations multiple times in his life it is sometimes a good idea to re-evaluate one’s own behavior.

Things to keep in mind...

His lawsuit was settled. All that means for sure is that the defendants made an economic calculation that settling would be cheaper than fighting regardless of the merits.

The check cashing incident is reported on with very little in the way details. Why were the cops called? Do you really believe they were called simply because a black man wanted to cash a check? The check was for a very large sum. There are reporting requirements and questions will be asked. How were the questions handled by Mr. Sauntore?

I’ll give you an instance that recently happened to me while working (this goes to Fecal’s idea that if a POC says racism happened then is must be true)...

To do my work I sometimes have to close down dispensing operations of retail gas stations.

Without get too long winded in explaining how much of a pain in the ass that seemingly simple task can be I’ll just say that it is similar to wack-a-mole. You close one dispenser and people will drive to one you haven’t got to yet and start pumping.

I basically just play it thusly, if you got to the pump before I did then you win, pump your gas, have a nice day.

So one by one as people finish pumping I close out that nozzle (put am out of order bag on it) then tape the area off once I get all the cars out.

Last month I was doing this at a really busy large station. I had it all bagged out and was taping it off when a lady (hispanic) pulled up and asked if she could get gas. I said, “sorry no, but the station across the street is open”.

She pointed out that someone just pulled up and was pumping (I didn’t see the guy pull up and at this moment had not yet actually seen the person she was pointing to). Turns out the guy had had pulled up, removed the bag from the nozzle and started pumping.

I told the lady that I didn’t see him pull up.

She said, “you let him pump because he’s white.”

Turns out the guy was in fact white which I now know thanks to the hispanic lady informing me of this.

I just smiled at her and politely told her again that she can get gas across the street.

Now here’s the deal. She drove away absolutely certain that she was a victim of racism.

She wasn’t.

Last edited:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I’ve said this before, I’ve been all over this country and found that the most racist areas are the North East and Upper Mid West (specifically Michigan).

Not enough details in this story to make any sort of determination on whether or not racism is at play.

If the same person finds himself in these situations multiple times in his life it is sometimes a good idea to re-evaluate one’s own behavior.

His lawsuit was settled. All that means for sure is that the defendants made an economic calculation that settling would be cheaper than fighting regardless of the merits.

The check cashing incident is reported on with very little in the way details. Why were the cops called? Do you really believe they were called simply because a black man wanted to cash a check? The check was for a very large sum. There are reporting requirements and questions will be asked. How were the questions handled by Mr. Sauntore?

I’ll give you an instance that recently happened to me while working (this goes to Fecal’s idea that if a POC says racism happened then is must be true)...

To do my work I sometimes have to close down dispensing operations of retail gas stations.

Without get too long winded in explaining how much of a pain in the ass that seemingly simple task can be I’ll just say that it is similar to wack-a-mole. You close one dispenser and people will drive to one you haven’t got to yet and start pumping.

I basically just play it thusly, if you got to the pump before I did then you win, pump your gas, have a nice day.

So one by one as people finish pumping I close out that nozzle (put am out of order bag on it) then tape the area off once I get all the cars out.

Last month I was doing this at a really busy large station. I had it all bagged out and was taping it off when a lady (hispanic) pulled up and asked if she could get gas. I said, “sorry no, but the station across the street is open”.

She pointed out that someone just pulled up and was pumping (I didn’t see the guy pull up and at this moment had not yet actually seen the person she was pointing to). Turns out the guy had had pulled up, removed the bag from the nozzle and started pumping.

Turns out the guy was in fact white which I now know thanks to the hispanic lady informing me of this.

I just smiled at her and politely told her again that she can get gas across the street.

Now here’s the deal. She drove away absolutely certain that she was a victim of racism.

She wasn’t.
"Racism" is just a distraction !! ) Seriously I hope you are using your vehicle as a barrier and not taking any guff
about you safety equipment impeding commerce !! ) Stay safe out there !! )

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
"Racism" is just a distraction !! ) Seriously I hope you are using your vehicle as a barrier and not taking any guff
about you safety equipment impeding commerce !! ) Stay safe out there !! )
I’m pretty nice to people. There are some crazies out there. Some have guns.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

She wasn’t.
Irrelevant. Racist! If a minority says it’s racist, you are racist!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Wait, so some dipshits gave fake reviews, then more dipshits gave equally fake reviews just to get it back up to 4.9, and then rating was turned off?

That being said, there's no way in hell that ad can be considered anything but innocuous. it's not racist whatsoever, and the only reason why I think some dummies would think it is racist is because she said "black girl" at the end rather than "girl"

Such is life after race has been weaponized

What is egregiously bad and unforgivable in that commercial is the fucking hats she and her man are wearing

Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
yeah, I think the hat thing is pretty fkn galling

I saw some turd wearing one of those Pharrell flat-brimmed
hats the other day....I'm thinking, "you're no Pharrell, bro"

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot