"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Interesting. That also corresponds to the rise in NBA popularity/viewership.
Bro racism was on life support. Kanye West thought George W Bush cared deeply about black people.

Then the newspapers created the woke nonsense. Jeff Bezos and Rachel Maddow hit the button that made Colin Kaepernick kneel during the national anthem and White America totally didn't get in a tizzy to the point the VP went to a game to performatively leave it when someone took a knee during a song.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Bro racism was on life support. Kanye West thought George W Bush cared deeply about black people.

Then the newspapers created the woke nonsense. Jeff Bezos and Rachel Maddow hit the button that made Colin Kaepernick kneel during the national anthem and White America totally didn't get in a tizzy to the point the VP went to a game to performatively leave it when someone took a knee during a song.
No matter how much you hate the press it's not enough

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

They also absolutely did not call for heads when Kareem/Kermit knocked Benson/Tomjanovic the fuck out in separate incidents (took the Creedence tape too).

I will say that the Knicks and the rest of New York as a whole was too blown on freebase to really notice or care. LA Times got bought out, stopped their secession agenda. It could be an article about the Virgin of Guadalupe being found in some Texan's cow pasture and, trust me, they would work secession into it. Subtly but it would be there.

Obviously there is no real money in the racism agenda because the WSJ DGAF for a long time.

Also, weren't Rodney King and the OJ trial around this time? That'd account for that 90s era and the drop was like the Watergate hangover drop. Then Whitey fucked it up by giving a sh!t about Kaepernick while straining for a prayer circle with Tebow.

There may be something to this graph after all. Cross-reference that with the respective average IQ in America in that same timeframe.

Good times good times.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
They also absolutely did not call for heads when Kareem/Kermit knocked Benson/Tomjanovic the fuck out in separate incidents (took the Creedence tape too).

I will say that the Knicks and the rest of New York as a whole was too blown on freebase to really notice or care. LA Times got bought out, stopped their secession agenda. It could be an article about the Virgin of Guadalupe being found in some Texan's cow pasture and, trust me, they would work secession into it. Subtly but it would be there.

Obviously there is no real money in the racism agenda because the WSJ DGAF for a long time.

Also, weren't Rodney King and the OJ trial around this time? That'd account for that 90s era and the drop was like the Watergate hangover drop. Then Whitey fucked it up by giving a sh!t about Kaepernick while straining for a prayer circle with Tebow.

There may be something to this graph after all. Cross-reference that with the respective average IQ in America in that same timeframe.

Good times good times.
I didn't even catch the fight reference and googling, it appears that was in the late 70s. New York I think was either setting buildings on fire, calling their insurance agent, or watching Mr October blast homers.

Rodney King/OJ was early-mid 90s. Did white/black race relations approximately zero favors. They announced the OJ verdict when we were in class and the next period change, some of the black students were all "HE GOT AWAY WITH IT! HE GOT AWAY WITH IT!"

This was my first conscious, practical exposure to Fuck Your Feelings as a political ethos.

(note - the white teachers' feelings were pounded out balls deep by this revelry)

Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I didn't even catch the fight reference and googling, it appears that was in the late 70s. New York I think was either setting buildings on fire, calling their insurance agent, or watching Mr October blast homers.

Rodney King/OJ was early-mid 90s. Did white/black race relations approximately zero favors. They announced the OJ verdict when we were in class and the next period change, some of the black students were all "HE GOT AWAY WITH IT! HE GOT AWAY WITH IT!"

This was my first conscious, practical exposure to Fuck Your Feelings as a political ethos.

(note - the white teachers' feelings were pounded out balls deep by this revelry)
Me and 3 other white kids were at Roscoe's Chicken n Waffles the night of the OJ verdict. Media crawling shamelessly trying to get reactions and they did everything they could to keep us out of frame. No one was fucking outraged or gleeful one way or the other. Just wanted some damn good fried chicken with waffles and syrup damnit. Whole spectacle was hilarious.

With Kareem/Kermit, it forced the breakup of that Lakers team because thug nation same sh!t different day. I think we've come a long ways. Most people I think nowadays would be willing it say, yes, Benson deserved to get KTFO for that cheapshot elbow, race no factor. The race aspect with Kermit is ridiculous but anything beyond that is a tough sell - Rudy T was not trying to throw hands with him.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
HOW IS RELIGION SO POWERFUL ?? )

View attachment 172136

WHY IS RELIGION SO POWERFUL ?? )
Racists are more Religious than Muslims !! )

It aint the sublime !! )

Its the mundane !! )

Driving while black
1714005684782.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Driving_while_black

"Driving while black" (DWB) is a sardonic description of racial profiling of African-American motor vehicle drivers.

Then a sublime triggering event ala rodney/oj/floyd !! )

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ?? :) )

divide and conquer !! )

the most pure religion !! )