Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
Been a few years since I laid them all out, so here’s the 2021 quiver …

View attachment 119558View attachment 119559

In order moving from left to right:
6’0 T. Ross Banshee (my daily driver for waves with some pop from waist high to solid overhead)
6’0 M10 Hogfish (groveler for handling shin to overhead soft waves)
6’0 Birges classic twin (can grovel through the mush as well as handle some bigger waves - very versatile, as the twins can be)
6’3” Energy (Used exclusively for a hollow wave that breaks over dry reef where it’s either you or the board when something goes wrong, and I always save myself - it has the dings to prove it)
6’3” T. Ross Banshee (slightly larger model of the daily driver, used as a step up for head high to double overhead)
6’6” M10 Magic Carpet (excels in head high to a double overhead points)
6’7” Campbell Bros Bonzer (originally made for GWS, then it ended up with stinkeye [remember him?], and then I inherited it. I’m guessing it would work great in 8 to 10 foot barreling beachbreak, but I haven’t ever had the opportunity to put it in the proper environment)
7’0 Ward Coffey (step-step up/mini gun, made for double to triple overhead plus, I’ve got one particular place in mind and I’m very excited to have a few more sessions on it, as it already worked amazing on its maiden voyage)

And, before anyone says anything, I did go and fix all of my leash strings!
Those t ross boards looks nice,where is he from?

Reactions: jkb

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California

6’0 T. Ross Banshee (my daily driver for waves with some pop from waist high to solid overhead)
6’0 Birges classic twin (can grovel through the mush as well as handle some bigger waves - very versatile, as the twins can be)
6’3” Energy (Used exclusively for a hollow wave that breaks over dry reef where it’s either you or the board when something goes wrong, and I always save myself - it has the dings to prove it)
6’3” T. Ross Banshee (slightly larger model of the daily driver, used as a step up for head high to double overhead)
6’7” Campbell Bros Bonzer (originally made for GWS, then it ended up with stinkeye [remember him?], and then I inherited it. I’m guessing it would work great in 8 to 10 foot barreling beachbreak, but I haven’t ever had the opportunity to put it in the proper environment)
7’0 Ward Coffey (step-step up/mini gun, made for double to triple overhead plus, I’ve got one particular place in mind and I’m very excited to have a few more sessions on it, as it already worked amazing on its maiden voyage)

Took long enough to post this :rolleyes:

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13

Solid. Love it!