Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
And to answer @oeste858 - the soft tops will be ridden very sparingly by me, probably when the waves are barely surfable and crowded in the summer. But I got them so kids, family and friends who seldom surf can use them instead of asking to use my real boards. Sort of like my own fleet of free rentals, lol!
I get this. I have 2 "homey" boards as I call them, they are beaters that are fun but I don't ride normally. They're for any time "homies" are on the island and need a groveler and I don't want to loan them my own boards. They have also found a 3rd use and that's my nieces (and eventually my son) use them as boards to progress on from their mini logs / soft tops. My niece loves my buckled/repaired keel fish that's 8 years old.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I get this. I have 2 "homey" boards as I call them, they are beaters that are fun but I don't ride normally. They're for any time "homies" are on the island and need a groveler and I don't want to loan them my own boards. They have also found a 3rd use and that's my nieces (and eventually my son) use them as boards to progress on from their mini logs / soft tops. My niece loves my buckled/repaired keel fish that's 8 years old.
Same. i always keep 1 old hp daily driver and 1 groveler just so I don’t have to loan out freshies. For some reason when i loan a board im almost guaranteed to get the most heinous looking pressure dent somewhere on the nose from an awkward wipeout.

in the car enthusiast circles, they call these buckets.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Same. i always keep 1 old hp daily driver and 1 groveler just so I don’t have to loan out freshies. For some reason when i loan a board im almost guaranteed to get the most heinous looking pressure dent somewhere on the nose from an awkward wipeout.
Totally. In Hawaii, we always have outer island guys coming in and out of Honolulu for work, family stuff, weddings, etc. You get the text, "Eh, can borrow a board?" Yup, here's two beater fish to choose from. Not touching my personals.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
This is just half of what I’m holding, but these are some of the quiver shots I’ve put together. Not nearly enough time and space to do a complete quiver shot. But what I REALLY need to do is get an updated shot of my Burch quiver, there’s 12 total now.
Anyway...here’s my Mandala quiver:
View attachment 107520
My Tyler Hatzikian quiver:
View attachment 107521
My FCD quiver:
View attachment 107522
My CI Flexbar quiver:
View attachment 107523
My Burch quiver:
View attachment 107524
My Dark Arts quiver:
View attachment 107525
View attachment 107526
My JJF by Pyzel soft top quiver...yes, I have a soft top quiver:
View attachment 107527View attachment 107528
Dam! Thats so crazy. Do you still have all of those, or have some sold. Thats mind blowing. :bowdown:

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
That is so sick. Flexin' hard on us.
skull in the trail of the comet = guaranteed to shred!
and that price tag says "suck it DarkArts!"
Ha, I didn't even notice that. Complete robbery by the bros over at Real Watersports.

Just couldn't resist, even with that price tag, because it was so sick. The irony is that it's actually quite small for me. Really undersized for a 7'0 for OB.

I still like it a lot because it rides insane (super fast and sensitive) and it obviously makes me look super cool walking down to the beach.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Tomo Quiver_2021.jpg

L to R:
6’0” Thunderbird
5’3” Omni Squash
5’1” Deathstar
5’3” RN Scifi
5’7” RN V4
5’5” OB1
5’3” Cymatic
5’5” Psyko
5’6” Raptor
5’6” El Tomo

Bottom
5’5” Hydroshort in LFT
5’6” Hydroshort in Kiteboard tech
5’5” Hydroshort in Helium tech
5’6” Hydroshort roundtail in Tomo tech

The thunderbird was handshaped. Tomo and Tony Curto routed out the deck and dropped in that wooden arrow. There is also detailed hand drawn pinlines in the wood that was done by Tomo and Tony. Super cool board. I was told the blanks came from Nev Hyman as 8’0” and 9’0” guns and Tomo cut the bottom, re-shaped the tail/nose and created a few of these.