Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Will you marry me Aruka?

Dang that's probably like 15 dollars in leash strings
lets see those t!ts first and then we'll talk.

what is the best stamps of the whole bunch. multiple answers allowed
The Banjo Fish would prob have to be my pick. So many memorable sessions over the past three or so years. Rode it a couple times recently after a long break from riding it and I was tripping on how good it felt. So much instant speed and it's very reactive to back foot input but then when you tip it on rail it just holds so well. It's definitely small for me at this point. I've put on prob 15-20 lbs. since I ordered it so I might get a bigger one eventually.

The Gigglebox is my most recent Stamps and it's already one of my all time favs. Clicked with it instantly. Massive range and so easy to ride.

I had a 6-6 Next Step that was a favorite but it got stolen from my truck this year. Oh well, it was like 5 years old and feeling a bit thin anyways.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020
What did you do with your old quiver or are you just showing off the freshies?
Surprisingly, that gun is 8 yo and the LB is 5 yo. I suppose religiously bagging them and fixing dings early works.

I also have some older not shown Dahlberg thrusters that I only use at this one point break. The others have been passed on to my kids or they've buckled/snapped.

Reactions: bluengreen