Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

Feb 9, 2019
Cant pick 1 but these 3 are my fave. Bit of overlap, but a nice lil tomo mini quiver:
GMM2: used to consider it a groveler version of Evo but has surprised me with it's range / upper end
Evo: is an great all-arounder for me
SP2: a blast in punchy surf 3-6'
The xwing ...isnt that Japan only?

Reactions: ReForest

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Wait, so “2wins” are NOT twin fins?? That’s just confusing.
So many of you guys love stretch. Would like to try one of the buzzes.
This thread is so good.
:shaka:
Uh, yeah, I dunno about this particular example, but I had a Stretch Quad that came out with the wrong 2Win logo. On subsequent customs I asked them to forgo the model logo and just do a black and clear Stretch logo. Board was fine, just a logo mix-up. I still have it, sort of, my son is using it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
As much as I love YOLOs, I also love durability.
Shout out to RowJimmy for posting this same quiver shot for 9 years. Respect.
I haven't seen an argyle traction pad since Che Stang was in the quarters at Lowers.
That f4 on far right I scored off of cl from early '00 still has plenty pop and two tiny dings both repaired by me. CfT is not only bullet proof yet bomb proof as well just keep out of sun:shaka:

• Love
Reactions: racer1 and oeste858

ehiunno

OTF status
Dec 27, 2019
My quiver is pretty small and YOLO-less, but here you go.

This is the full quiver shot. I live in brooklyn and mostly surf in the rockaways but I'm in NJ pretty regularly as well. I keep all my boards in a rack I made in the corner of our spare bedroom/my office, no garage, no lawn :(. There's room for 7 boards without fins and if I end up with more one has to go!

20210415_110211.jpg

Smaller-wave and daily-driver broads:
20210415_110616.jpg
Left to right:
- Handshaped Twin Fin (5'8 x 19.75 x 2.5 ~31L?): This is the newest addition! A daily-driver type twin fin shaped by a long-time backyard shaper local to south jersey. Haven't had much time on it yet with the lack of waves lately, but should have a pretty wide range.
- Pyzel Gremlin (5'6.5 x 19.63 x 2.4 29.2L): XTR 8.C PC#1 Love this board, probably my most ridden board. Hard to imagine a better board for punchy waist to chest beach breaks.
- Handshaped 2+1 (5'8 x 20.5 x 2.62 ~34L?): From the same long-time backyarder, this is my smallest-wave board. Goes great when everyone else is on a longboard. Stripped the wax because it was gross and I was thinking about selling it, but I might hang onto it for summer if the other twin doesn't have the same bottom end.

Good-wave birds:
20210415_110801.jpg

- Pyzel Shadow (5'9.5 x 19 x 2.38 27.5L): XTR 8.0 PC#3 My go to for fun shoulder-high to a bit overhead.
- Vernor Chef (5'10 x 18.88 x 2.25 27L): EPS. This was a craigslist find back in SF and was my standard shortboard for a while before ordering the shadow. I don't really ride it anymore but I keep it around as a backup.

Bigger-wave boars, which both have clean wax because this winter was GARBAGE :(
20210415_110902.jpg
- Pyzel Ghost (5'11 x 19.12 x 2.5): Actually my only OTR board at this point. Not much to say obviously a wonderful board for overhead waves.
- Vernor Scorpion (6'2 x 19.25 x 2.5): I like this board but it doesn't have much more top-end than the ghost, althought it does work better for open-ocean windy/chop/etc. It's for sale right now, being replaced by a custom 6'4" Rusty Blackbird I ordered at the beginning of January that is supposed to ship... "soon".