Question for the Trumpanzees

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Do you really think he did nothing wrong? Or do you just not care?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It must be great to be Trump, never having to face consequences for anything.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
i think Trump may have done something wrong. I also think he may not have done something he should be removed from office over.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
i think Trump may have done something wrong. I also think he may not have done something he should be removed from office over.
How would you know?

He's withholding key evidence.

All the indications are he's impeachable AF.

Even without evidence he's hiding, he's done way worse things than Nixon or Clinton got impeached over.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
G, have you taken the time to read this? It's long. But man, if this is a nothing burger than nothing is something burger.

Reactions: afoaf

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Trump is getting impeached for something on the same level as pretty much every president prior has done, some multiple times. It's just that now it's bastardized as revenge for beating the other candidate. Dems have wanted this since the night he was elected in Nov 2016, and have boasted as much, multiple times.

If this doesn't get shut down. EVERY president from here on with a majority opposing party is totally fair game for impeachment for even the most minor uses of their privileges. Obama had probably 8-10 instances of similar suspect privilege. Bush II had plenty, Clinton had WAY more than Monica/Flowers and crew. Bush I surely had a few. Reagan also.

This is setting a very poor standard for bastardizing and weaponizing impeachment for purely political revenge.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
G, have you taken the time to read this? It's long. But man, if this is a nothing burger than nothing is something burger.

The vote has nothing to do with what's actually right and wrong, and this country may yet elect Biden into that office despite his history of selling his office.

It pays to be a winner.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The vote has nothing to do with what's actually right and wrong,
I'm confused.

You said he might not of done anything to be impeach for.

Then I present the timeline, which shows that he tried to get Ukraine to announce an investigation against his opponent in the next election. (evidence)

Then you say the vote has nothing to do with right or wrong, which seems like a non sequitor.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
His lawyers are laying their case out which directly disputes certain elements of these events.

And you're right - the Senate vote is a non-sequitor. But is also decides how the events go from here.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Can you give comparable examples of a president withholding of aid from a foreign country to supply dirt on his opponent in the next election?
Your presumption and assuming it was purely for "dirt on his opponent for next election" is completely subjective and not factual. If it was for anyone else, other than Hunter Biden, it would be OK, right? Digging for corruption before providing military aid is a crime now?

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf and FecalFace

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Your presumption and assuming it was purely for "dirt on his opponent for next election" is completely subjective and not factual. If it was for anyone else, other than Hunter Biden, it would be OK, right? Digging for corruption before providing military aid is a crime now?
Trump, the principled corruption fighter LOL! Why didn't he use official channels instead of shady eastern European operatives?

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
“Trump is getting impeached for something on the same level as pretty much every president prior has done, some multiple times.”

Obama - (_______)
GWB. -(_______)
Clinton - (______)

thanks