Queen Laetitia Has Spoken!

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
You've seen the evidence? From what I understand the value of real estate is quite subjective. You don't seem to deny that this is politically motivated on the part of James. You're ok with that?
you ok with laptop ?? :) )

lock her up ?? ?? :) )

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Question…

IF Trump did in fact commit fraud do you agree that he should be held accountable and pay the consequences for his crimes? A simple yes or no will suffice. Thanks in advance for playing.
yes !! :) )

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You've seen the evidence? From what I understand the value of real estate is quite subjective. You don't seem to deny that this is politically motivated on the part of James. You're ok with that?
You've seen the evidence?

From what I understand, the value of real estate can easily be estimated through an appraisal. From what I also understand, the value of real estate doesn't change depending on which form you're filling out.

You don't seem to deny that you're making up a motivation on the part of James. You're ok with that?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

From what I understand, the value of real estate can easily be estimated through an appraisal. From what I also understand, the value of real estate doesn't change depending on which form you're filling out.

You don't seem to deny that you're making up a motivation on the part of James. You're ok with that?
She went after Cuomo and Bloomberg as well.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
From what I also understand, the value of real estate doesn't change depending on which form you're filling out.
This is incorrect (my comment has nothing to do Trump and should be viewed as only addressing the above statement specifically).

1. Appraised value.

2. Prop tax value.

3. Replacement value.

4. Wholesale value.

5. Retail value.

Which one you would use would depend on which form you’re filling out.

• Haha
Reactions: ElOgro and GromsDad

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
When you say it’s “politically motivated” to an extent I agree it is. Had Trump not run for office he’d likely never have faced the same level of scrutiny and would likely have continued to lie, cheat and steal for personal gain unchecked in a system where the elite play by a different set of rules. Just because he chose to put himself into a position to face greater levels of scrutiny doesn’t mean he’s exempt from crimes he commited. And even if those looking into his crimes are political adversaries, it doesn’t in anyway invalidate the evidence does it? By the standard you’re claiming doesn’t that mean that political adversaries shouldn’t be allowed to investigate hunter’s laptop or Hillaries involvement in Benghazi?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
When you say it’s “politically motivated” to an extent I agree it is. Had Trump not run for office he’d likely never have faced the same level of scrutiny and would likely have continued to lie, cheat and steal for personal gain unchecked in a system where the elite play by a different set of rules. Just because he chose to put himself into a position to face greater levels of scrutiny doesn’t mean he’s exempt from crimes he commited. And even if those looking into his crimes are political adversaries, it doesn’t in anyway invalidate the evidence does it? By the standard you’re claiming doesn’t that mean that political adversaries shouldn’t be allowed to investigate hunter’s laptop or Hillaries involvement in Benghazi?
Grossdad gets owned again, so fooking dumb even for a Republican

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Question…

IF Trump did in fact commit fraud do you agree that he should be held accountable and pay the consequences for his crimes? A simple yes or no will suffice. Thanks in advance for playing.
Of course.

JTS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 22, 2004

the allegations of Fraud are based on Sq Footage ( ie 11000 sq ft listed as 30000 sg ft)
The subjective value of real estate is one thing , listing the sq footage as 3 times the actual measurements is well o beyond a difference of opinion on value. Appraisals rely on sq ft (among other things)
BTW Trump took the fifth when questioned under oath about using the 30000 sq ft figure

Reactions: mundus and sirfun

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I fixed that for you. Keep making excuses for corrupt New York Democrats.
Leave Daddy alone! For you to attack others for corruption is off the charts after defending Don the Cons unprecedented lifelong corruption . Look up what projection means and stop doing it if you want anybody to take you seriously.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
We are not talking about somebody over-estimating the value of their house here.

We are talking about knowingly lying about properties used as collateral on hundred-million dollar loans. Over and over.

Any of us did that we'd be on a one-way bus to Lompoc in short order.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This is incorrect (my comment has nothing to do Trump and should be viewed as only addressing the above statement specifically).

1. Appraised value.

2. Prop tax value.

3. Replacement value.

4. Wholesale value.

5. Retail value.

Which one you would use would depend on which form you’re filling out.
Lol yes, that’s what he lied about?

But tell me, where is this wholesale RE market you mention?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GromsDad, I thought you were about law and order.

Or do you just believe it's okay to commit crimes as long as you are rich?