Pyzel White Tiger

Leonardo

OTF status
Aug 10, 2020
The tigers look like $hit in all the footage I’ve seen - JJF’s surfing looks so much better on the ghost n shadow.

maybe some of the worst surfing I’ve seen of Salsa - on the white tiger.
i disagree. I think from the footage
Ive seen that Jjf fooken rips the red and white tigers. A pro junior guy i know is also ripping the red tiger, clearly surfing the best he has in recent times.

Sauce

OTF status
Oct 6, 2021
Salas* surfs every board the same and it looks pretty atrocious and everything looks forced. Discourages me from ever being on a thruster again. I was into the white tiger but damn. making me think twice seeing it ridden as just another stubbier SB

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
i disagree. I think from the footage
Ive seen that Jjf fooken rips the red and white tigers. A pro junior guy i know is also ripping the red tiger, clearly surfing the best he has in recent times.
Different strokes I guess.

JJF rips everything, but surfing looks considerably worse on red tigers from footage I’ve seen.

Give zero fcks what a pro Junior looks good on.

tigers look like hot garbage in the Salsa vid.

Reactions: Havoc

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Lot of slander for these boards on the erBB. :shrug: Gonna balance it out with some quick thoughts on my experience to date on the Red Tiger.

Boar paddles good, but doesn't have that "suction" taking off on a wave that you get with a single concave board (mostly what I've ridden past 10 years) so it's a good wave catcher but not an excellent one.

Up and riding, I really notice the difference in concaves. Doesn't respond as well to a back foot driven pump as boards I usually ride, but goes really well with a more neutral footed approach. Board is fast and is a section maker. Doesn't need much input to go.

My fav thing about the board is that it challenges me to make my turns better. When reviewing vid of my own surfing I often see where I could have cranked a turn around harder, wrapped it back into the pocket further, etc. The RT announces it to me mid-turn, like "don't you want to push a little further, man?" Slows things down and makes my turns a little more committed I'd say. Not sure whether I look good or not... haven't caught waves on a surfline cam, but it feels good. It's also pretty forgiving and lets me ride out of hail mary turns I don't often make.

Doesn't need much size to get going, but does like a wave with good shape more than it likes mush. Not great with raked fins, I'm liking it with the John Johns (no big surprise they'd go well in it) rather than the DHDs that I started out with.

Will def be riding this a lot this summer.

:shaka:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
The tigers look like $hit in all the footage I’ve seen - JJF’s surfing looks so much better on the ghost n shadow.

maybe some of the worst surfing I’ve seen of Salsa - on the white tiger.

You mean footage of a board designed for and ridden in shittier waves doesn't look as good as footage of a model that is designed for and ridden in phenomenal waves?

Shocking.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
You mean footage of a board designed for and ridden in shittier waves doesn't look as good as footage of a model that is designed for and ridden in phenomenal waves?

Shocking.
So much butt hurt, Guess I’ll just join The reverse gang bang thst this thread is, FUUUUCK ME THE RED TIGER LOOKS SOOOOO SIIIIIIICK BROS. GONNA SEE IF I CAN GET A MASH UP OF THE RED TIGER N WHITE TIGER - CALL IT THE FLESHY PINK TIGER fur MAXIMUM TIGER SHREDS