Pyzel White Tiger

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
bottom left
that's a nice part of the country to reside. Doesn't get as much swell blockage from Ireland as further north into N Devon and Wales. Winter not as severe as the rest of the country. A lot more consistent than the east coast. Prevailing wind is onshore, I like choppy beachbreak waves (in those places that can handle it).

This is quite an interesting thread from a design point of view in the light of Mr Pyzel's comments regarding concave on the Bando thread. I caught up on this thread this weekend.

Reactions: sozzle

sozzle

Michael Peterson status
Feb 23, 2009
that's a nice part of the country to reside. Doesn't get as much swell blockage from Ireland as further north into N Devon and Wales. Winter not as severe as the rest of the country. A lot more consistent than the east coast. Prevailing wind is onshore, I like choppy beachbreak waves (in those places that can handle it).

This is quite an interesting thread from a design point of view in the light of Mr Pyzel's comments regarding concave on the Bando thread. I caught up on this thread this weekend.
if you like surfing gale force onshore as your staple diet its absolutely the place to be.

• Love
Reactions: Mr J

sozzle

Michael Peterson status
Feb 23, 2009
Onshore is the new offshore I read somewhere but I’m not sure if that was propaganda started by ‘Big Board’ to sell us all a quiver of wide tailed grovel boards.

He’s rides a ghost pro at 5’8 x18 1/2 wide and a highline at 5’9” x 18 /2 both in the low/mid 25s in volume, bit of a dream quiver:jamon:!
We went up on the tiger in volume to be a backup for some comps in the summer he had coming up that historically run in knee high waves.

Last edited: