Puddle Jumper Pro review

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015

*edit: weird, video became unavailable on YouTube after I watched it
It was on Real Watersports' channel

to keep it ...Lost related here's a dude making the most of small waves on an RNF96 instead :shrug:

Last edited:

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019

*edit: weird, video became unavailable on YouTube after I watched it
It was on Real Watersports' channel

to keep it ...Lost related here's a dude making the most of small waves on an RNF96 instead :shrug:
Well, did you watch the video? What did those gentlemen say?

ckupczynski1

OTF status
Oct 14, 2009
I bought one and so far I really like it. Works good as thruster and had a really good session as quad. I noticed that paddling this board around is a breeze and has really good speed right when you get up and do your first pump. The deep vee out the tail makes wraps a lot easier,kinda like a crutch almost. Definitely a keeper

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
I bought one and so far I really like it. Works good as thruster and had a really good session as quad. I noticed that paddling this board around is a breeze and has really good speed right when you get up and do your first pump. The deep vee out the tail makes wraps a lot easier,kinda like a crutch almost. Definitely a keeper
I second that. I've finally put some miles on the lightspeed one I got a while ago. It's the most high performance groveler I've had so far. Bit more challenging than say the OG PJ, but it's really nice to have a bit more rail line in that type of board for a change. Mostly ride it as a quad with H4s.

• Love
Reactions: Aruka

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
Cheers, thanks for that. I'm definitely interested

Sep 15, 2022
Think it'll go alright in head plus? I'm gonna pick one up today hoping to stretch it's use to bigger days (for the east coast at least).

ckupczynski1

OTF status
Oct 14, 2009
Think it'll go alright in head plus? I'm gonna pick one up today hoping to stretch it's use to bigger days (for the east coast at least).
Yeah I rode it during a hurricane swell when it’s overhead no issues but it was flat faced not barreling. with the deep V in the back you’re gonna want a more raked fin I noticed to tone it down. The mayhems worked good but I’m thinking a G10 raked fin will be money for it or the AM template

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
Nothing beats the pj rp
Had an rp for a couple of years before airlines killed it on a trip. Got a lot of use out of that board. Groveled well and the tail kept it from getting too crazy on the days the swell would pick up all of a sudden.

rgruber

Miki Dora status
May 30, 2004
The Real Review is on their site:

Not particularly enlightening but its' there.