Psaki's Punk the Idiots Show

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
your fellow clownies in the press keep serving up big fat softballs and she keeps parking them into the left field bleachers. you'd think they would start doing their homework and getting a little better prepared for these beatings.
Case in point

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
lol are you trying to use reverse psychology now

ahahahaha beep beep I'm a jeep!

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
your fellow clownies in the press keep serving up big fat softballs and she keeps parking them into the left field bleachers. you'd think they would start doing their homework and getting a little better prepared for these beatings.
this is the outcome when certain people only know of participation trophies and nothing about winning.
Good job Ifall, we know you tried your best!

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Psaki is that low self esteem **** at the bar that keeps getting between you and her hot friend. Acting cunty while aggressively nodding at conversation waiting for her chance to jump in with another verbal cockblock. Everytime I see a video of her all I hear is "C'mon, let's go, we're leaving". Angry because no one ever offered to stick a prick in her.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
well, well, well, look at who's insecure about women smarter than they are!

who would have guessed it?

Reactions: mundus

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Interesting that no matter how many squats they can do or have many big guns they have some men will always feel threatened by smart attractive women. They must feel rather helpless.

Reactions: Hump

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So you responded because you just feel threatened by her, ok.

Not to worry, I bet she would have the same response to you(sans snarkiness) but not feel threatened by you.
I never responded to this thread until the 7th page. My reply was basically that her snarky demeanor is doing her boss no favors. He is polling in the 30s. To that I get the dumbass replies from you and Afoaf referencing insecurity and being threatened by her. Laugh out freaking loud. Perhaps those responses I got indicate that you know I'm right in that her snarky manners really are doing her boss no favors.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I never responded to this thread until the 7th page. My reply was basically that her snarky demeanor is doing her boss no favors. He is polling in the 30s. To that I get the dumbass replies from you and Afoaf referencing insecurity and being threatened by her. Laugh out freaking loud. Perhaps those responses I got indicate that you know I'm right in that her snarky manners really are doing her boss no favors.
Now compare her job performance to her predecessors. And no, JFYI, the responses you get are mocking what you say. Just say'n.
Trust us on that.