Psaki's Punk the Idiots Show

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

disappointing, :(
also, the idea the gromsdaddy is threatened by psaki :D = feel better
I'm confused. I've never paid for a Covid test. Been tested at CVS and Walgreens about 8 times due to travel, work and events.

I don't think anyone is threatened by Psaki. I feel bad for her having to take the stage and cover and lie for Brandon every day. She's no more attractive to me than Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I'm confused. I've never paid for a Covid test. Been tested at CVS and Walgreens about 8 times due to travel, work and events.

I don't think anyone is threatened by Psaki. I feel bad for her having to take the stage and cover and lie for Brandon every day. She's no more attractive to me than Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
Did you feel bad for sanders having to do the same thing as Psaki?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
In the aesthetics department....
Bimsky McEnany > Peppermint Patty > Sarah Sanders.

I thought Peppermint Patty was a sympathetic and trustworthy peanuts character. Not sure how a press secretary that reminds one of PP is a bad thing.

Then again, we live in a world where Blondie McBimsky and Sean Spicer were Press Secretaries, so there's that.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I just got billed for 4 tests....my first one was free....I don't know wtf is up, but I am not paying for this sh!t

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I thought Sarah Huckabee was dumb as a stump. Spicer was disorganized. Both tried to take on Trumps personality and failed. Psaki act is to be a shrill sweet and delicious bag of sugar. It's a died in the wool liberal trait..they are all like that.