Psaki's Punk the Idiots Show

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Now compare her job performance to her predecessors. And no, JFYI, the responses you get are mocking what you say. Just say'n.
Trust us on that.
How would you compare her job to that of her predecessors? For the record, I think she's got a harder job than her predecessors due to her boss' inability to effectively communicate for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
How would you compare her job to that of her predecessors? For the record, I think she's got a harder job than her predecessors due to her boss' inability to effectively communicate for himself.
Well, I'll indulge you for just this moment and consider you are being sincere in what you just said, I think we see and understand the world very differently, and no matter what I say you will not understand it.

So, BOOO!

Reactions: test_article

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm all about that deputy press secretary

a sando with the two covers almost all my bases

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Is showing any sincerity remarkable in comparison to the prior administrations press secretary’s? All of them.
I’m just noting the difference in effectiveness when clearly reading vs not
Prior administration were tall a bunch of fvcking idiots in my humble opinion
I look forward to never seeing them again, because I don’t watch dancing with the stars

Reactions: VonMeister

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I’m just noting the difference in effectiveness when clearly reading vs not
Prior administration were tall a bunch of fvcking idiots in my humble opinion
I look forward to never seeing them again, because I don’t watch dancing with the stars
It seems to me sincerity is not the right word. Reading what your told to read and speaking off the cuff while expressing your opinion can both be sincere and present themselves differently.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
It seems to me sincerity is not the right word. Reading what your told to read and speaking off the cuff while expressing your opinion can both be sincere and present themselves differently.
It’s very likely that I’m personalizing this
I presented something this week where I didn’t have time to completely get my talk track down. It was an hour long presentation, some of which I read off a second screen above my camera
While watching her, she seemed much realer when not reading
I’m thinking the same was true of my presentation.
I’m hoping mine was nowhere near as noticable

Reactions: Woke AF