ProudBois-talken......

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
It's just more fun to watch you guys stim yourselves over a couple hundred irrelevant losers, circle jerk over something that's obviously shopped, and put just how much you don't know into print despite having an obsession that borders on your Trump obsession
What was shopped in that video?
Still curious as to why you went to a proud bois meeting
And why you didn’t go to another

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Pretty substantial antifa riot in SanDiego yesterday afternoon I understand.
The unrest began around 1 p.m., when a crowd of Black Lives Matter supporters and anti-fascists, many of them dressed in black and wearing “antifa” T-shirts and hats, gathered at the pier to counter a pro-Trump “Patriot March” planned for 2 p.m. The march had been scheduled long before the violent riot at the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob Wednesday.
The counter-protesters held signs that denounced Trump, as well as one that said “No Nazis in PB.”
The crowds cleared the area by 6 p.m. It was not immediately clear if there were any arrests.

Republicans know how to riot. Let them go at it unopposed, like in DC, and they end up shitting in the Rotunda

Reactions: mundus

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Even if what you said were true, what does that have to do with antifa violently assaulting people 2,600 miles away in SanDiego?
"One video posted on Twitter showed a man walk to the anti-fascist side and push down a counter-protester who was writing on the street with chalk."

The antifa types were probably yelling at Nazi Republican Trumpers. I guess it could be considered as verbal assault.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Pretty substantial antifa riot in SanDiego yesterday afternoon I understand.
"They were hurling racial slurs at her and pouring pepper spray, hot like habaneros, into her eyes and ear. Someone or something — perhaps the butt of a metal flagpole carrying a “Don’t tread on me” banner — pummeled her shoulder, leaving a circle-shaped bruise. Another person snatched her wig off."

Trump supporters. Gromsdad, are you a Trump supporter?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He went once and some guy who wasn't his type hit on him, and that was that
Yet kept spewing their garbage and gaslighting for them ever since. Now he wants to wash his hands of how wrong he was, truly zero character.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yet kept spewing their garbage and gaslighting for them ever since. Now he wants to wash his hands of how wrong he was, truly zero character.
Please try and keep up

Reality compared to the false narratives spun by my fan club for the last 5 years are two completely different things

It's really hard to try and have conversations with people are are so incredibly dumb

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Please try and keep up

Reality compared to the false narratives spun by my fan club for the last 5 years are two completely different things

It's really hard to try and have conversations with people are are so incredibly dumb
So delusional, still think Proud bois are multicultural parading around with Nazi sweatshirts and confederate flags? Cry some more on twiiter, Karen.