Protesters block traffic, only let Hillary voters through......

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I thought there were supposed to be a large contingent of bikers that would combat the protestors. Or was that all crystal meth fueled talk and when push came to shove, they fell soundly asleep?

It's funny to witness the excuses and denial from Trump supporters when faced with the fact they support one of the most loathed people in modern US history.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Kento said:
I thought there were supposed to be a large contingent of bikers that would combat the protestors. Or was that all crystal meth fueled talk and when push came to shove, they fell soundly asleep?

It's funny to witness the excuses and denial from Trump supporters when faced with the fact they support one of the most loathed people in modern US history.
Wall of Meat

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCAFE%2Fvideos%2F1781276648861887%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
squidley said:
Protesters block traffic, only let Hillary voters through......

:roflmao:

I think my favorite part is around 1:03 where the extreme vetting for Trump voters to block gets going in front of a sign saying "Resist the Fascist Tide"

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
StuAzole said:
Squidley's obsession is real.
Oh, I see. First the left makes a HUGE splut over what they perceive as a small turnout at Trump's inauguration. Then days later when all of the separate witness accounts get assembled, and it turns out that the left, the people gloating over small crowds, are the very people who caused the small crowds with checkpoints and riots.

And now you think anyone who talks about the issue which you brought up is obsessive. ......But you aren't. :roflmao: