Pros who were "Cancelled"

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Talking about those who ripped, but really weren't good humans and did bad things - and were dropped because of their actions.

The obvious one is Wardo - a drunk derelict who ripped, but also beat women... and was cancelled.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
Talking about those who ripped, but really weren't good humans and did bad things - and were dropped because of their actions.

The obvious one is Wardo - a drunk derelict who ripped, but also beat women... and was cancelled.

u'd think that sort of stuff would get u a pay raise at ...Lost

Reactions: ReForest

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Che Stang got busted in a bicycle stealing ring.

Tonino Benson substance abuse and multiple breaking and entering arrests.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
jimbo wasn't a pro but seems like he should get an honorable mention here with the whole car crash thing

1656289214228.png

Reactions: keenfish

ajmojave

OTF status
Aug 26, 2018
Surfers Journal has an article on Dane Kealoha this issue. sounds like he got it pretty good.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006

You San Clemente bois sucked each other off huh Jeff?

Reactions: casa_mugrienta
Oct 16, 2002
Bali, Indonesia
wonder why CHoran not fawned over by WSL...:censored:
This one is a travesty that can be put squarely on the shoulders of dreadful mediocrity Matt George. I knew Cheyne really well during his years here in Bali. Incredibly sweet and thoughtful fellow, but clearly scarred and deeply hurt by that ridiculous article and its subsequent pan surf world blow-back that seemed to drag on forever. In the years I knew him he was a high blooded and adventurous heterosexual player, if he was anything other than that when Matt George wrote the bit of homophobic and scurrilous drivel, who gives a flying fvkc? I personally have my doubts, but that's a meanigless non starter to even pursue.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This one is a travesty that can be put squarely on the shoulders of dreadful mediocrity Matt George. I knew Cheyne really well during his years here in Bali. Incredibly sweet and thoughtful fellow, but clearly scarred and deeply hurt by that ridiculous article and its subsequent pan surf world blow-back that seemed to drag on forever. In the years I knew him he was a high blooded and adventurous heterosexual player, if he was anything other than that when Matt George wrote the bit of homophobic and scurrilous drivel, who gives a flying fvkc? I personally have my doubts, but that's a meanigless non starter to even pursue.
It was Matt's personal fantasy work.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Pre internets clickbait. It sold then, still does.

Reactions: Pyhtagorous