Presidential Debates - DONE!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I never said the last guy was fit for office....

Based on Sharkbisquit's response above, we're doomed.
My preference doesn't mean doodooo, and in general, fiscal moderation and social liberty are popular. I'd say I'm center-left in a center-right state that will almost assuredly be red for the next few years, so my one vote doesn't matter at all.

The GOP is getting Trump if Trump wants to get them, otherwise they're getting DeSantis.

The Democrats can has Joe Biden who IMHO might die due to the rigors of campaigning in 2024, or they can have guaranteed loser Kamala Harris, or they can try to supplant her with Buttigieg and drive a massive wedge into their party and probably spend a few cycles in the wilderness.

Barring an event ending VP Harris's tenure, Biden is the (D) only shot in 2024, and that's if Trump wins the primary or DeSantis loses a chunk of Trump's base in the primary.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
My preference doesn't mean doodooo, and in general, fiscal moderation and social liberty are popular. I'd say I'm center-left in a center-right state that will almost assuredly be red for the next few years, so my one vote doesn't matter at all.

The GOP is getting Trump if Trump wants to get them, otherwise they're getting DeSantis.

The Democrats can has Joe Biden who IMHO might die due to the rigors of campaigning in 2024, or they can have guaranteed loser Kamala Harris, or they can try to supplant her with Buttigieg and drive a massive wedge into their party and probably spend a few cycles in the wilderness.

Barring an event ending VP Harris's tenure, Biden is the (D) only shot in 2024, and that's if Trump wins the primary or DeSantis loses a chunk of Trump's base in the primary.
So we are in fact doomed.:bricks: