President Obama/Vice President Biden articles of impeachment

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
brukuns said:
Curious here... How do you feel about what the Republican Party did last year? They pretty much took the entire country as hostage and would only release it if they got what they wanted. Isn't that revolting?

It seems to me one of the reasons the Obama government isn't making much progress is that the republican party will do anything they can to harm the democrats, disregarding the consequences to the country.

I'm not even american, so don't take my comments too seriously, I'm not informed enough.
The Left is too pussy to go to all-out war on the Right in the way that the Right has gone to all-out war on the country.

They won't do this because the two sides only serve as a diversion to the masses, when the real struggle in our country is between the elites and the rest of us. Both the Dems and the Repubs are composed entirely of elites

wills120

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 2, 2003
Carlsbad, CA
brukuns said:
Curious here... How do you feel about what the Republican Party did last year? They pretty much took the entire country as hostage and would only release it if they got what they wanted. Isn't that revolting?

It seems to me one of the reasons the Obama government isn't making much progress is that the republican party will do anything they can to harm the democrats, disregarding the consequences to the country.

I'm not even american, so don't take my comments too seriously, I'm not informed enough.
Perhaps they were representing people who weren't interested in what the Dems deemed "progress." I don't care much for the GOP but I sure as heck don't want the authoritarian "progress" these tards are pushing on us.

Pissbiscuit

Miki Dora status
Jun 25, 2008
brukuns said:

Applies somewhat to 2011 but not last year. They threatened to do it, but everyone, and most importantly their business donors, is tired of them having a "keep the government off my medicare, social security, and bloated offense spending, but cut my taxes and balance the budget all at once" poo flinger, and the debt ceiling is sort of the line drawn where you don't get to throw a tantrum because you're too wingnut to win in a Presidential cycle.

Some people find it revolting, but the Republicans' primary voters, as a whole, certainly do not.

You are right in the abstract that the Republicans oppose Obama at any cost, far more so than the Democrats did under Bush, when the goal was basically just keeping the dumbest and most fundamental (read: Liberty University grads) of the Jesus Freak judges out. Bush shot himself in the foot in his second term when he tried to reform Social Security, and then the fruits of his first term blunders, plus a random hurricane, roosted on him.

I'd just as soon blame the people who buy into President Obama's cult of personality, or swallow the line that he could change Washington. He can't. Him, 51+ other Democrats in the Senate, and like 240+ or whatever in the House could, but none of those hope and change types show up for the non-presidential cycle, so he was basically as sold out as the Kurds and Shiites after Gulf War #1.