President Obama/Vice President Biden articles of impeachment

Pissbiscuit

Miki Dora status
Jun 25, 2008
The Democrats are going to lose the Senate, and the Republicans are going to impeach President Obama and Vice President Biden, and then whoever the Speaker of the House (Republican) is will become President.

What will they impeach O and B for?

Mar 19, 2014
i'd be thrilled if they impeached thoes two ass - clowns unlikely to happen tho soooooo 2 more yrs of nothing being done for american citizens

Pissbiscuit

Miki Dora status
Jun 25, 2008
greysuit said:
Dang, fresh out of tinfoil!

:helmet:
I don't see how this is that tinfoily. Right now the Senate's 55-45.

Democrats must defend Senate seats in:

Montana
South Dakota
Louisiana
Arkansas
North Carolina
West Virginia
Alaska

Republicans sweeping these would give them 52 votes.

Colorado, Michigan, Iowa, and New Hampshire are all easily losable as well.

What Republicans other than Susan Collins and maybe Murkowski would vote Not Guilty?

Fredtool

Nep status
Jan 31, 2014
Florida
Republicans are nothing but traders to the American People. There are no grounds what so ever for impeachment. But there are grounds for Chaney and his boy Pal Bush to be rought to justice for war crimes in Iraq. As a Country we have little to stand on when we tell Putin he has no right to invade Crimea when Chaney and his puppet boy made up lies to invade Iraq.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
:hah: :hah: :hah: @ U DUM DUM!!! Calling for impeachment and you don't even know why? :foreheadslap:

[img:center]http://thedailybabble.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/1661700_10151940515590197_1889798879_n.jpg[/img]

Pissbiscuit

Miki Dora status
Jun 25, 2008
greysuit said:
What is/are the impeachable offenses?
Deficit reduction, raising taxes and having revenue go up without causing a recession, not being a Republican...

frvcvs said:
:hah: :hah: :hah: @ U DUM DUM!!! Calling for impeachment and you don't even know why? :foreheadslap:

[img:center]http://thedailybabble.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/1661700_10151940515590197_1889798879_n.jpg[/img]
I'm not calling for impeachment and I think it would be a retarded witch hunt just like last time around.

I'm simply trying to gauge what fellow wave riders think about this.

I've been shilling for the left on the erbb for 11 years now. Are you taking it back, or packing a lunch for the breathe holding contest?

wills120

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 2, 2003
Carlsbad, CA
Fredtool said:
Republicans are nothing but traders to the American People. There are no grounds what so ever for impeachment. But there are grounds for Chaney and his boy Pal Bush to be rought to justice for war crimes in Iraq. As a Country we have little to stand on when we tell Putin he has no right to invade Crimea when Chaney and his puppet boy made up lies to invade Iraq.
Um, you might want to look up all the civilians that Obama has killed with his little drones in addition to getting some spelling and grammar lessons. Nothing says "war crimes" quite like Guantanamo Bay staying open does it?

I dislike the Republican party but at this point we need some adults in charge in at least one of the branches of Govt. Impeachment should be completely off the table...it will only polarize the Progressives/Dems and bring about Hillary. Disembowel Obamacare, create and implement a balanced budget, fix our trade imbalances and watch the economy spring back to life.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
wills120 said:
Fredtool said:
Um, you might want to look up all the civilians that Obama has killed with his little drones in addition to getting some spelling and grammar lessons. Nothing says "war crimes" quite like Guantanamo Bay staying open does it?

I dislike the Republican party but at this point we need some adults in charge in at least one of the branches of Govt. Impeachment should be completely off the table...it will only polarize the Progressives/Dems and bring about Hillary. Disembowel Obamacare, create and implement a balanced budget, fix our trade imbalances and watch the economy spring back to life.
You had me until you referred to the Republican Party as adults. :foreheadslap:

wills120

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 2, 2003
Carlsbad, CA
frvcvs said:
wills120 said:
Fredtool said:

Fair enough but we certainly can't characterize the current administration as adults.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
wills120 said:
frvcvs said:
wills120 said:
Fredtool said:

Fair enough but we certainly can't characterize the current administration as adults.
I'm at the point where I think they all suck. One party is inept and in denial that it's guilty of the same corruption they often point their finger at across the aisle. Google Nancy Pelosi on the Daily Show for a prime example. The other is flat out dangerous. They reject science and live in an alternate reality. How could I have faith in them to lead this country?

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/MMVTYBhqVOd/embed/simple?audio=1" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
GromsDad said:
Clearly Obama should have been impeached within the first year he was in office. His disregard for our constitution and the rule of law is stunning. Do I think he will ever be impeached.....heck no.
:roflmao:

Do you feel the same way about W?

Just so you know where I stand, every single person in Washington and Wall St needs to be impeached at a minimum. Execution would be preferable. But singling out one team for their perceived crimes while not accusing the other team is folly.

wills120

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 2, 2003
Carlsbad, CA
frvcvs said:
wills120 said:
frvcvs said:
wills120 said:
Fredtool said:

I'm at the point where I think they all suck. One party is inept and in denial that it's guilty of the same corruption they often point their finger at across the aisle. Google Nancy Pelosi on the Daily Show for a prime example. The other is flat out dangerous. They reject science and live in an alternate reality. How could I have faith in them to lead this country?
Wow, I completely agree. Funny how they pit us against each other with the appearance of a two-party system when it appears their underlying goal is simply to screw all of us.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
wills120 said:
Wow, I completely agree. Funny how they pit us against each other with the appearance of a two-party system when it appears their underlying goal is simply to screw all of us.
DING DING DING DING

I wish more people would realize that this is exactly what is happening. I listen to Rush sometimes and his whole show is based upon pitting one side against another and nothing else. I usually can listen to about a segment or so before I am yelling at the radio.

The Jay Mohr Sports show is on at the same time and is much much better

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Curious here... How do you feel about what the Republican Party did last year? They pretty much took the entire country as hostage and would only release it if they got what they wanted. Isn't that revolting?

It seems to me one of the reasons the Obama government isn't making much progress is that the republican party will do anything they can to harm the democrats, disregarding the consequences to the country.

I'm not even american, so don't take my comments too seriously, I'm not informed enough.