Post your predictions for summer protests, rioting, and looting here......

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I think it could be another crazy summer.

I hope I’m wrong, but the last few years of America: The Series Finale tell me otherwise.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Portland riots will start around Memorial Day. And go until the weather starts to turn in the fall. Attempts to burn down the courthouse and mayors residence will be ignored and gaslighted by the left.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Portland riots will start around Memorial Day. And go until the weather starts to turn in the fall. Attempts to burn down the courthouse and mayors residence will be ignored and gaslighted by the left.
you might have a little more credibility if you also included:

likewise, attempts to ransack the capitol and overthrow the federal government will be met with a blind eye by the right.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

likewise, attempts to ransack the capitol and overthrow the federal government will be met with a blind eye by the right.
Plus the Portland rioters are equally right and left. Strong Proud Boi and Oath Keeper presence in the area, for some reason Grape only acknowledges the left.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

You said summer. The vast majority of of the rioting last summer was the left #inconvenienttruth

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
If that fvckwit Chauvin gets off we're in for a world of hurt Rodney King style.
I remember looking out my front door when I lived on the Mesa and seeing thick, black smoke blowing out over the channel.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Plus the Portland rioters are equally right and left. Strong Proud Boi and Oath Keeper presence in the area, for some reason Grape only acknowledges the left.
In numbers of people when both show up, maybe? In terms of total days spent rioting, the leftists are exponentially more. The media only cared when Trump sent in the stormtroopers.