Post your Foil Pics HERE

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
sorry hump, but that's not the point, it's not Brad, and pretty sure you don't know the rider. Pete is a ripper, one of the strongest local foilers. I am fairly sure I took that photo last winter.

Interesting.

That photo was posted by "Be-Rad" on Facebook some time ago inferring it was him.

I took him at his word, although we don't communicate anymore since he became a rabid anti-vaxxer and unfriended me when I called him on it.

Thanks for the correction..........still a neat photo. LOL

Take care.

Reactions: juandesooka

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
Here are some recent photos by an old friend named Karen of a foil surfer having some fun just south of Campbell River.

KarenKiteFoilHerringSpawn.jpg
Note the color of water where the rider is compared to the rest of the water. That milky opaque color is caused by millions of Herring spawning along the beaches. Very lucrative fishery every Spring here and one of the seiners is shown below.
KarenKiteFoilSeiner.jpg
Not sure how he managed this, but he didn't save himself Karen said. LOL
KarenKiteHydrofoilFallOff.jpg

Take care.

juandesooka

OTF status
Jan 12, 2009
Here are some recent photos by an old friend named Karen of a foil surfer having some fun just south of Campbell River.

View attachment 150213
Note the color of water where the rider is compared to the rest of the water. That milky opaque color is caused by millions of Herring spawning along the beaches. Very lucrative fishery every Spring here and one of the seiners is shown below.
View attachment 150214
Not sure how he managed this, but he didn't save himself Karen said. LOL
View attachment 150215

Take care.
Nice CanCon Hump. Your next mission: get to one of the wave spots around there and get some down the line action shots!