Post your Foil Pics HERE

Hdip

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2005
Malibu, CA

Nothing to special. But interesting to see a lift 200 vs a mfc 1250 on the same wave. The lift is the white board.

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
San O reopened and there were waves, but there is no new zeeko spitfire review? FrenchFoiler is the only one who is taking advantage of his new freedom?
Haha, keoki and I rode in there last Friday. They shut down street parking, too, so it was almost 5 mi one way.

Juan, you were right: even w/ the XL foil in back (it's actually their medium sized wing) and the regular rear wing as the front, it wasn't enough lift. The waves were tiny and weak, but as soon as I stood up and pumped it to get up on foil, it would drop down suddenly. Looked at my GPS watch data and I was only going 10 mph max.

I still have grendel's big flat wing to put in the back. Might give it a go today if I feel motivated to ride in. Otherwise, I'm going to have to wait to take it behind the boat. Either way, I'm going to have to work on making a bigger back wing.

took the little boat out on mother's day and saw how much potential the little offshore reef has. buddy said chuck p was on it this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: grendel95

Hdip

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2005
Malibu, CA
Mackite has them up for sale. The size is the surface area I guess. $750 for the 200. Then a tail for $225. Ugh. I’ll keep pumping my classic I guess.

grendel95

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 1, 2005
SJC
Finally back at the "local" after closure! 210 is still blowing my mind.

Nice to really get out in a wide open arena, the mix of swells had peaks everywhere. Friday, most of the rides were pretty short, but lots of opportunity for quick doubles.

Size dropped today but that stretched out the waves, got my first taste of real leg burn from pumping.