Post your Foil Pics HERE

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
He literally surfed circles around a guy on a normal board. Not really sure what the issue is.
Uh, the issue is that he’s literally surfing circles around people.

The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

Hdip

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2005
Malibu, CA
Why is pumping out so fun?! I did a super long (for me) pump out the other day right out to a set when I then laid down on my board and duckdove all in one motion. Super fun.

Kaser1

Tom Curren status
May 3, 2004
Maine
Hdip said:
Why is pumping out so fun?! I did a super long (for me) pump out the other day right out to a set when I then laid down on my board and duckdove all in one motion. Super fun.
Even more fun'er is to fly over whitewater on the way out. Biggest Iv'e tried was a shoulder hi broken wave, cut right through like buttah.

Hdip

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2005
Malibu, CA
I pulled a clip off surfline rewind of Steamroller, I don't want to post it unless he says OK though. :)

I am torn. I could foil 1st or 2nd tomorrow since it's high tide late morning and there should be waves. Or, I could go surf solid overhead beach break on a standard board. Not sure which to do.

Dec 5, 2018
Hdip said:
I pulled a clip off surfline rewind of Steamroller, I don't want to post it unless he says OK though. :)

I am torn. I could foil 1st or 2nd tomorrow since it's high tide late morning and there should be waves. Or, I could go surf solid overhead beach break on a standard board. Not sure which to do.
Do bothhttps://forum.surfer.com/forum/images/icons/default/wink.gif

Hdip

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2005
Malibu, CA
I have 2 kids and a mortgage. My days of doing the laps from North to South and back are over I feel. More of a strike mission guy now to manage my time.