Post of the Year.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
I'm going to nominate our resident psycho, otf.

"Got to thinking about surfing present.
Today it's after for all, I get it! Costco, SUP's and every fvcktard you
Can think of. It's natural progression. Well, I'm stuck in my old ways now that I'm
In my late fifties. I won't say where it was , but between Newport and Dana point habor I
Left a severe message to a couple of kooks. First of all, I might end up with a couple of black eyes and a bloody lip. No big deal, CVS pharmacy , Tylenol and ice packs and five days later I'm just fine. But said kook, could be putting two Costco boards and a $700.00 dollar custom
Board in the trash while I'm sipping Starbucks and nursing my wounds. Money talks, and MMA wanna be's walk. Everyone had lost faith in control of the line-up. I get it. But some of us old timers believe in teaching lessons. So we drop a little blood or get screamed at by all the wanna be Kelly Slaters. We laugh and just handle it. Till you have to move, park , paddle out or drive away. If you're a Fukking asshole???
You're going to be sent a productive notice of behavior. Behave , share and respect. Or you're checkbook is going to cost you. I know everyone here thinks those days are gone , but make no mistake, it is still carried on and by the people who truely love the ocean, love the surf and appreciate respect in the line up. If I go somewhere, and don't know anybody, my ass goes to to end of the line or the kiddie bowl. No being stupid . I'm just saying, today's times have changed, but when you're changing you're wetsuit off and the guy with the big Chevy Silverado just drove over both you're boards? Think twice before acting like some MMA wanna be asswipes in the line up again .

FVCK salt creek!!!"

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Bonzer5Fin said:
I'm going to nominate our resident psycho, otf.

"Got to thinking about surfing present.
Today it's after for all, I get it! Costco, SUP's and every fvcktard you
Can think of. It's natural progression. Well, I'm stuck in my old ways now that I'm
In my late fifties. I won't say where it was , but between Newport and Dana point habor I
Left a severe message to a couple of kooks. First of all, I might end up with a couple of black eyes and a bloody lip. No big deal, CVS pharmacy , Tylenol and ice packs and five days later I'm just fine. But said kook, could be putting two Costco boards and a $700.00 dollar custom
Board in the trash while I'm sipping Starbucks and nursing my wounds. Money talks, and MMA wanna be's walk. Everyone had lost faith in control of the line-up. I get it. But some of us old timers believe in teaching lessons. So we drop a little blood or get screamed at by all the wanna be Kelly Slaters. We laugh and just handle it. Till you have to move, park , paddle out or drive away. If you're a Fukking asshole???
You're going to be sent a productive notice of behavior. Behave , share and respect. Or you're checkbook is going to cost you. I know everyone here thinks those days are gone , but make no mistake, it is still carried on and by the people who truely love the ocean, love the surf and appreciate respect in the line up. If I go somewhere, and don't know anybody, my ass goes to to end of the line or the kiddie bowl. No being stupid . I'm just saying, today's times have changed, but when you're changing you're wetsuit off and the guy with the big Chevy Silverado just drove over both you're boards? Think twice before acting like some MMA wanna be asswipes in the line up again .

FVCK salt creek!!!"
hands down

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
Entry #2.
silentbutdeadly, on the "Sex Island" thread...
"I don't know much about women but I'd suck her dick."

over the falls

Tom Curren status
Jan 11, 2002
clownburg the OC
Thanks Brandon for the nod, but I won't be going
back to Salt Creek anytime soon. They're are a lot of great people here at
The erBB. Yes I'm mentally challenged , but a good dad
and good friend. I don't know what happened. I just snapped . If you are being
Fukking asshole, taking every wave, and don't give a shyt about anybody. Vaping in the parking lot and blasting that
Loud Fukking hip hop sh!t out of the car, you have you're arrogant issues. I lit up a smoke, grabbed my coffee and backed over
their ill well spent money on foam and stupidity. Yes, I will get the sh!t beaten out of me,
If those idiots ever see me again. And so I got it coming. I'm chalking it up as bad driving and incompetence .

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
A repost of a Stuart Lanning/Grayne video will win every year for sure

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Truth said:
A repost of a Stuart Lanning/Grayne video will win every year for sure
[video:youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K58ukqGmLB0[/video]

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
otf said:
Thanks Brandon for the nod, but I won't be going
back to Salt Creek anytime soon. They're are a lot of great people here at
The erBB. Yes I'm mentally challenged , but a good dad
and good friend. I don't know what happened. I just snapped . If you are being
Fukking asshole, taking every wave, and don't give a shyt about anybody. Vaping in the parking lot and blasting that
Loud Fukking hip hop sh!t out of the car, you have you're arrogant issues. I lit up a smoke, grabbed my coffee and backed over
their ill well spent money on foam and stupidity. Yes, I will get the sh!t beaten out of me,
If those idiots ever see me again. And so I got it coming. I'm chalking it up as bad driving and incompetence .
I love this sh!t so much I put it in a script!

You're the man otf, always

Reactions: Havoc

surf cat

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jan 14, 2002
At first I thought he really lost it. Then I imagined what a good lawyer could tell the jury....
First you could blame the music. then good lawyer could make the case that from the three guys with vape pens making smoke chocking clouds and he thought the truck was on fire.the hip hop blaring he couldn't see the his bail? and panicked to get out explosion smoke , fumes, noise of the musick made him believe someone was throwing "suffer boards" over his truck. there where at least 3 of them so he split seeking cover because of the smoke, fire and rockets screaming rap lyrics made him believe it was a gang bangers pulling off a hold up!

:shrug: is there ' writer 'in the house? this could be a great pilot this could be the next ultra low budget blockbuster .
How much will we have to raise to make his bail?

over the falls

Tom Curren status
Jan 11, 2002
clownburg the OC
surf cat said:
At first I thought he really lost it. Then I imagined what a good lawyer could tell the jury....
First you could blame the music. then good lawyer could make the case that from the three guys with vape pens making smoke chocking clouds and he thought the truck was on fire.the hip hop blaring he couldn't see the his bail? and panicked to get out explosion smoke , fumes, noise of the musick made him believe someone was throwing "suffer boards" over his truck. there where at least 3 of them so he split seeking cover because of the smoke, fire and rockets screaming rap lyrics made him believe it was a gang bangers pulling off a hold up!

:shrug: is there ' writer 'in the house? this could be a great pilot this could be the next ultra low budget blockbuster .
How much will we have to raise to make his bail?
Dale, you spent three days at my house in Newport, you know me, I'm the most easy going laid back pot smoking guy there is. But on this day? I just snapped. If you're an asshole in the water , an asshole in the parking lot, You've got it coming. Shyt happens and I lost it.