post a pic of yourself surfing

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Pictures or it didn't happen! Right? I have more than 100,000 surfing images in my archives dated from 2005 to the present. Mostly of unknown riders, mostly good due to my habit of deleting awkward shots to make room for better ones. Lots of contest shots and perfect sunset cliffs. I'm sure any one of those photos would be someone's treasure.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Pictures or it didn't happen! Right? I have more than 100,000 surfing images in my archives dated from 2005 to the present. Mostly of unknown riders, mostly good due to my habit of deleting awkward shots to make room for better ones. Lots of contest shots and perfect sunset cliffs. I'm sure any one of those photos would be someone's treasure.
Same. I keep telling myself I need to put up a website and monetize my expensive photography hobby. I took about 1,300 last Friday as Hurricane Lee passed by. Only about 30 of those shots have seen the light of day anywhere.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Same. I keep telling myself I need to put up a website and monetize my expensive photography hobby. I took about 1,300 last Friday as Hurricane Lee passed by. Only about 30 of those shots have seen the light of day anywhere.

Lots of thirsty bros, groms, and surf parents willing to buy

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Lots of thirsty bros, groms, and surf parents willing to come up with any pretext to get GromsDad to stage the photos online so they can CTRL+Printscreen and put them in their stupid Instagram
I need to come up with a filter for surf photographers so they can actually upload their work and not have it ganked. Like the torso is a herpes'd-out penis shaft with a braying donkey's head, but it's like, look we got the moment at these resolutions.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I need to come up with a filter for surf photographers so they can actually upload their work and not have it ganked. Like the torso is a herpes'd-out penis shaft with a braying donkey's head, but it's like, look we got the moment at these resolutions.

When there is a will, there is a way.

You're taking the photos anyway