SFKneelo

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 11, 2003
Bay Area
Visit site
You guys know Max B?
For me, exact same answer as Matt

Max is one of the few that keeps tackling the Wedge

About 20 years ago, the global network connected. The California crew, with a sampling beyond, would convene at least once a year

My last time with Max was having pints at HB pier

Reactions: keenfish

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
For me, exact same answer as Matt

Max is one of the few that keeps tackling the Wedge

About 20 years ago, the global network connected. The California crew, with a sampling beyond, would convene at least once a year

My last time with Max was having pints at HB pier
Super good guy! Good rider and good fisherman too. Stoked to hear the kneeboard community is solid and thriving! You guys are a good bunch of chargers! :shaka:

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Super good guy! Good rider and good fisherman too. Stoked to hear the kneeboard community is solid and thriving! You guys are a good bunch of chargers! :shaka:

Only know Max B thru the same group as SFK. He seems like a real good guy.

Too bad SFK and I don't have any pictures from an epic session we had in NZ in 1999 on the last day of our trip. The surfing life is a good one!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
FCKING KEG
the lip blew me off my board on the flats, and somehow the board was then launched at me, and put a softball size dent in my shin/calf. Luckily the dent un-dented itself after a couple days :bricks::waving:

my wife randomly snapped this last wave of a session I had down the beach that same swell. Nothing happening surfing wise but the colors and light playing in that wall are still mesmerizing to me
062B436F-41E0-46F4-AD06-A66126AF4F2E.jpeg

Last edited:

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
the lip blew me off my board on the flats, and somehow the board was then launched at me, and put a softball size dent in my shin/calf. Luckily the dent un-dented itself after a couple days :bricks::waving:

my wife randomly snapped this last wave of a session I had down the beach that same swell. Nothing happening surfing wise but the colors and light playing in that wall are still mesmerizing to me
View attachment 93806
the colorrssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually LOVE that shot. who cares if you arent elbow deep in the barrel....if that's colorados...many of us know how friggin RIFLING that wae alreayd is and is gonna be. F()Ck yeah. EPIC shot. if it were mine, i'd have that sh!t over my fireplace and make shirts for my possibly at some future time to be grandkids and id make my gf look at it every fuggign day. hell with it....then i'd beat off looking at it whiel splashing warm salt warm in my face with a high power fan on. to remember colorados. not because i'm sick or anything.