post a pic of yourself surfing

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i don't want an Indo trip at this point. At this point I want to sell my home and all worldly possessions and go live in Indo or perhaps Fiji for the rest of my life. What do you think it takes to live comfortably and modestly for 50 years in the Telos or someplace similar? Someplace without the crowds and expense of Bali, but still a tiny bit of worldliness to it...I would want air conditioning, clean water, and a reliable power source, world class surf nearby, and figure the last few weeks of my life, be they any time between now and 120 years old, i may need somebody to come change my diaper, clean my bedsores, and shoot me full of dope every day until i die smiling. Oh and a massage once a week. That's non negotiable.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

SFKneelo

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 11, 2003
Bay Area
Visit site
Yeah Bob!! An Indo fix would be epic about now.
We need to get Jack and Chris to commit for a boat trip once this crap blows over. We'd bum so many guys out it'd be epic!
Oh, I’m in. I’m in knowing that’s a great crew, but I may be in peril as the only uninitiated member of Team Jester! Coming on 40 years... heck yeah. Ready!

Tying this together, Jack took the Bukit shot in my first post. Below is us at GLand with Jack on left, foot boarder Tom in middle, and SFK (who forgot to read-up on volume)
3790F3BD-062F-4A6D-8322-D3C33A20EB95.jpeg
In NPSP’s first pick, Bill L is on the shoulder. All roam Blacks, but I migrated. Lots more out there still

Last edited:

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I don't really have any ... here's one, from the day before my wedding (about 12 years ago I think)
Fun fact, Derek Hynd paddled up to me that day, telling me I look like dogshit on the board and I need to get on something else, the thing wasn't working for me. He was right of course.

Check out this Gangsta though ... Pink wettie, ALL the sponsors and 3 stringers

SFKneelo

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 11, 2003
Bay Area
Visit site
you kneelos must know my old work mate Matt Cunningham, blacks kneelo lurker
Definitely met at KSUSA events, and it’s a pretty tight community. There’s also FB groups that keep us connected. Always enjoy chatting with Matt. NPSP probably Still sees him in the surf often. There’s a lot of other kneelos at Blacks as well...